Chaos at it's best...

90 Human Hunter
What it do, fellow RPers. So I'm returning from a break from WoW and upon returning , and coming up with a reason why my character disappeared, I was thinking about possibly starting up a new guild on the server. It's hard to get quality peoples attentions through trade chat and whatnot, so I thought I'd hit up the forums first.

First off, just a little bit about me and my character. I, myself, have been playing WoW just before BC came out and have been roleplaying just before Wrath came out. I took a break right before Pandaria because I just did not have time for this recreation in my life with my family and work. Now however, I have some time on my hands again so I thought I'd return. As for my character, he is a high elven Ranger (who yes, I intend to level up) that has a mysterious path. Last he was heard from he was fighting up north in Lordaeron, but then he suddenly disappeared leaving behind one son, a fiance, and twins. I have something in mind for his return story, however I'd like to see if I can get people interested in this guild idea I have first.

Now to get down to business. This new guild I would like to introduce would be aligned along the lines of Chaotic Neutral. I intend for it to be somewhat mercenary like, but with some morals thrown in the combination. They would go where the money flows, however if they felt a cause was more noble than another and the bid was slightly lower, they'd take the nobler cause. I'd like for the guild to interact with other guilds on the server, both cross faction and on Alliance side as well. I'd like to focus on DnD style campaigns but I am open to RP-PvP and other styles. I have much more in-depth details about it all, but I just thought I'd throw it out here first to get some generalized feedback. I am open to all types of criticism so please, let me know what you think!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
You might want to discuss and or leave your current guild before posting about wanting to create a new one.
Reply Quote
Andrenor. You fool. I'm telling Demi. She's gonna do demony things to you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I have to get MoP first... Which I have in hand actually. And I don't wanna leave my guild if no one is up for my idea.

Elesa, baby, sweetie... Will you do holy things to me at the same time? ;3
Reply Quote
Will you do unholy things to me at the same time? ;3

Fix'd.
Edited by Stax on 12/6/2012 3:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 02:45 PMPosted by Andrenor
Elesa, baby, sweetie... Will you do holy things to me at the same time? ;3

Waitwaitwaitwaitwait....you want me AND Demi at the same time.

HA! You can't handle that!
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 02:34 PMPosted by Elesabeth
Andrenor. You fool. I'm telling Demi. She's gonna do demony things to you.

Yeah, hey! Remember us, Andre? Your guild? :) I think you should come online so we can talk about this at length before you go jumping off to make a guild -- but regardless, we will respect whatever decision you make.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
12/06/2012 03:09 PMPosted by Demitria
I think you should come online so we can talk about this at length before you go jumping off to make a guild

Why does he need to talk to his guild about what he wants to do?
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 03:15 PMPosted by Lurvantis
I think you should come online so we can talk about this at length before you go jumping off to make a guild

Why does he need to talk to his guild about what he wants to do?

Well, considering he was a former officer in this guild and is now returning with apparently the idea of creating an entirely new guild, I'd think it would be a common courtesy to simply alert us that he's going to be leaving. :) He is, after all, still in our guild.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
12/06/2012 03:19 PMPosted by Demitria
considering he was a former officer

Former.

12/06/2012 03:19 PMPosted by Demitria
alert us that he's going to be leaving.

When he left the game or when he returns from being away? And I think this is one way of him saying he is leaving, but I don't understand why he needs to talk it over.
Edited by Lurvantis on 12/6/2012 3:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
CYB, Demikins. I shall entertain your ideas of talks and whatnot. ;) Lol. I'm just throwing the idea out there. Once I get MoP installed and stuff, I'll figure everything out. Right now, I'm just brainstorming. Get on the site if you want to chat it up. It wouldn't let me accept the request earlier but try again maybe?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Lurv, you a bro, but I got this. Thank you for intervention, but it's a little unnecessary.

Elesa... I CAN HANDLE YOU, DEMI, AND VLYTH. ;3
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Lurv, you a bro, but I got this. Thank you for intervention, but it's a little unnecessary.

Elesa... I CAN HANDLE YOU, DEMI, AND VLYTH. ;3

Well Vlyth isn't in the guild anymore, unsure might return... still unsure.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Dre, you wouldn't leave me, we fought in Kunar.
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 03:21 PMPosted by Lurvantis
considering he was a former officer

Former.

alert us that he's going to be leaving.

When he left the game or when he returns from being away? And I think this is one way of him saying he is leaving, but I don't understand why he needs to talk it over.

You don't have to understand. This is something between Andrenor and us, but I can see where you're coming from. I'm not saying he has to drop everything he has planned just to speak with us about what he's doing, or that it would even effect his decision, but since he's still in the guild it would be nice to know.

12/06/2012 03:22 PMPosted by Andrenor
CYB, Demikins. I shall entertain your ideas of talks and whatnot. ;) Lol. I'm just throwing the idea out there. Once I get MoP installed and stuff, I'll figure everything out. Right now, I'm just brainstorming. Get on the site if you want to chat it up. It wouldn't let me accept the request earlier but try again maybe?

:) Yep, gotcha!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
12/06/2012 03:26 PMPosted by Graydin

I'm not saying I'm leaving you, bb, but I'm not saying I might not...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
12/06/2012 03:41 PMPosted by Andrenor

Who will drink with me and rage at officer chat with me? :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
12/06/2012 03:45 PMPosted by Graydin

I tell ya what... We can still drink together, you'll just have to tell me what Demi and Tahi are !@#$%ing about. We may die of alcohol poisoning though, cuz we all know they never quite ^-*!@ing.... ;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

I tell ya what... We can still drink together, you'll just have to tell me what Demi and Tahi are !@#$%ing about. We may die of alcohol poisoning though, cuz we all know they never quite ^-*!@ing.... ;)

Good point.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]