Trinket Burst Damage Adjustments

100 Human Rogue
So the fact i cant kill anything at all now?? great..
100 Human Rogue
this is the worst way to go around a nerf a complete nerf to all classes was just stupid from anyone's point of view
100 Human Rogue
YAY to going back to pve equipment in pvp?
100 Undead Rogue
12/11/2012 10:37 PMPosted by Nosta
So the fact i cant kill anything at all now?? great..

I know man... 2s today were horrible when there were warriors compared to last week. I couldn't get by 2nd wind with my burst, still ate a ton of stuns from them and got 100-0 by a frost mage in 3 seconds still in another. Go figure right?
Edited by Sneaknaround on 12/11/2012 11:23 PM PST
100 Human Rogue
decided to get 2 rogue friends of mine an beat on a resto durid in our guild only way we can burn though full hots is 3 ks/sp+trink an my hunter buddy did it in about 3~4 sec's
90 Human Death Knight
I think its clear blizzard, or should I say Ghost Crawler, is 100% against the idea of nerffing mages. He obviously should not be in the position he is and is too stubborn to be of any help to the PVP community.

And although this might be harsh its deffinately the image he projects.
Edited by Eiríkur on 12/12/2012 1:09 PM PST
90 Worgen Druid
Why can't Battle Fatigue operate on the same principal as Focused Assault in the Capture the Flag BGs?

By that I mean, wouldn't it make more sense for Battle Fatigue to be a stacking debuff, based on time in combat?
90 Night Elf Rogue
Complain more about something that has been in the game for quite some time please? Honestly if you can't kill a human because of that one small thing you have some serious problems on your hands my good man.
61 Orc Warrior
12/06/2012 05:54 PMPosted by Kaikoraimi
the tooltips on those are still incorrect.

Please note that due to limitations in hotfix technology, the item tooltips and buffs will still incorrectly display the original stat value of 5105.

LOL..
90 Blood Elf Mage
Dispell more
12/12/2012 06:11 PMPosted by Squishylol
Dispell more

lettuce pretend that the 50-70k spam lances in the deep freeze, and subsequent blanket CS freeze aren't a problem either.

want to fix mages? change shatter.
90 Human Mage
Blizzard, what are you even trying to accomplish with these ridiculous patches?
100 Gnome Mage
Dispell more

lettuce.

Arugula, Baby Spinach or Iceberg?

I'm partial to Arugula myself...with croutons...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...croutons.
Edited by Jibbajabba on 12/13/2012 12:49 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Yay! Something not addressing the real !@#$ing problem again!
80 Blood Elf Rogue
Wow, I wish I knew more about this world. Why do you not make a general narration as to were it all at. You could use the content you have and end up with a good, if not a excellent D&D Movie. More people and more game play . just a suggestion.

Sincerely S. Marland. esq PaganWhite

P.S there are 1000 of channel and not a thing to watch, and yet my friends sit here and watch me for hour, who'd have thunk it. LOL
1 Troll Shaman
They're just dodging the actual problems, they're attempting to nerf the burst... just in the wrong way.

A few select classes have their damage far to high, they go about a change which nerfs more than those few classes, nerfing the classes that were weak and moderate.
90 Undead Warlock
So a warrior can stun lock you until you die is not OP but my 2 min cool down 300k chaos bolt is. Makes sense. Well you also better nerf my [potion of the jade serpent] potions as well because i use dark soul trinket and potion when i chaos bolt. I'll still one shot people. Bring it on nerf bat ill just adapt like i have since vanilla.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]