Pvp Focused Guild?

90 Draenei Shaman
PUG
Me and some of my friends are wondering if there is a PVP focused guild with ACTIVE players on Gilneas? There seem to be a lot of people looking for RBGs/Arena all the time, if there isn't one yet maybe there are some people who would like to create and active PVP focused guild.

Feel free to msg me in game or respond here.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
My brother and I are getting back into WoW, still 85 but we are totally pvp he is a holy pally and I am a fire/frost mage. I'll send you an in game tell when I finish dowloading the game client
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
just saying too many bads on gilneas thinking they hot for getting so and so rating my best advice is go to illidan or some high pop pvp server and learn how to throught them gilneas you prolly wont pass 2400 rating or 2200 not many people know how to pass 2k rating for some reason even though the bg is crap
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/21/2012 06:58 PMPosted by Shokhéalonil
just saying too many bads on gilneas thinking they hot for getting so and so rating my best advice is go to illidan or some high pop pvp server and learn how to throught them gilneas you prolly wont pass 2400 rating or 2200 not many people know how to pass 2k rating for some reason even though the bg is crap

Did they say they wanted to be the most awesomest of them all?
No.

They are looking for a pvp focus guild on THIS server. Gilneas may not be home of many glads but if you are just looking to have some fun and be with some decent people, it's more then fine.

Btw, my little early xmas gift to you....

http://www.wikihow.com/Use-English-Punctuation-Correctly * please use it *.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Don't mind Shokhéalonil, he seems to need to put his opinion about Illidan pvp in like every thread he can possibly relate it to. :) Good luck in your search!
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Grammar, do you know it?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]