New pvp trinkets

90 Undead Warrior
So I saw that blue post about them cutting both the stat bonus/cooldown on the on-use pvp trinkets.

So now its 1min cd on 2500 strength

Has anybody bothered testing this macroed with bloodbath now that they have the same cd?

Seems like we could potentially have more sustained dmg, but this char is too undergeared to really get decent numbers since the bleed dmg is off yellow hits or whatever.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
im thinking this change will make bloodbath more popular since the trinkets and bb have the same cooldown now.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Either way, you want to farm the rare spawn trinkets. 10k PVP power > 2500 STR.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Those aren't able to be used in arena or BG's....
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
12/07/2012 11:12 AMPosted by Theodorr
Either way, you want to farm the rare spawn trinkets. 10k PVP power > 2500 STR.

12/07/2012 11:16 AMPosted by Martiggan
Those aren't able to be used in arena or BG's....

^ What he said.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Well I had no clue. Nevermind then.

I don't think bloodbath is going to win out over avatar for pvp, even with the trinket change.

You will have more sustained damage, but sustained damage doesn't win unless you are playing double healer.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
This change will make my synapse springs mixed with trinkets an interesting set up. 2500 str on use trinket with 1900 str
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
We're talking about a large window of 20% more damage vs a short window of 30% more bleed damage off yellow attacks and one less snare break.

Then again, PVP is rather subjective, so just go with what you feel works for you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]