Deleted

1 Blood Elf Monk
Deleted
Edited by Kitseller on 9/8/2013 9:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
http://www.wow-professions.com/

Free. Dont pay for their garbage when you can get 1-600 for free....

Anyone who pays a copper for these kits (especially first aid, I mean really?) is just stupid.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Monk
Profession kits aren't for everyone. I've sold many already, and I've still got plenty more to make. A majority of the time, the items you need aren't even on the AH or they're extremely overpriced, and who wants to spend hours farming when the kit is available to you?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Jatarri your should learn when you have multi toons as i do 11 toons its starts to be tedious to farm the mats to lvl your profession up considering all mats are never on AH yes the site shows u how to get it but also you have to supply the mats thats all kitseller is doing is suppling you the mats and your lvling it up
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Monk
Every player who has bought one of the kits has thanked me for putting everything together for them. It makes it much easier to level your profession when you can just stand in front of your profession trainer and hit max level in less than an hour, rather than running around in circles trying to find the materials you need.

:)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I just bought the 1-600 Inscription service and its GREAT!!! ... Lets face it. Making gold on wow is extremely easy and saving yourself hours and hours of tedious farming its just awesome. I can confirm the service is legit, no scams, and really accurate.

Thanks Kitseller. Keep it up!
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Monk
Aww thank you Zhina! I really appreciate your business! <3
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
12/08/2012 10:49 AMPosted by Zhina
I just bought the 1-600 Inscription service and its GREAT!!! .

Well that was dumb. Inscription kits are extremely over-rated. Come the end of DMF you'll see all the MoP herbs hit lows again. Could probably power level it from 1-600 for less than half of the kit price.

These kits have their place, which is for rich people who need a maxed profession fast, but inscription is not one of them. I power-leveled 3 inscriptions to 525 before MoP with about 10k. It took about 650 ink to go from 1-525 in cata, so I'd imagine 800 or so would do the trick for you now. Due to the simplicity and cheapness of inscription leveling it might as well be a scam. All this kit is doing is saving you the time of trading ink.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Ok, apparently I misunderstood. I was thinking this was just for the guides on how to do it, not the materials to do it. My apologies.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
i did 1-600 tailoring for like 5k this week in maybe 90 minutes.. thats some solid markup...

also Bump because there is a market
Edited by Tracyworgn on 12/8/2012 7:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Monk
12/08/2012 06:55 PMPosted by Jatarri
Ok, apparently I misunderstood. I was thinking this was just for the guides on how to do it, not the materials to do it. My apologies.

It's fine, no worries. :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I've bought the alchemy kit and the service is great. The kit came with herb stacks that got me 600 skill points in the profession and four bags... This is a very convenient operation, its no scam! I plan on buying other kits in the future. Thanks Kitseller and everyone in association with your service.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
I'm interested in purchasing the alchemy and enchanting kits both if you still have them available. Please contact me in-game for further details.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Monk
12/11/2012 07:41 PMPosted by Xenolith
I'm interested in purchasing the alchemy and enchanting kits both if you still have them available. Please contact me in-game for further details.

I'll get started on those right away. :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hi. I'm interested in your Jewelcrafting kit. Going back and mining all those old ores doesn't tickle my fancy, and neither does sitting by the AH and waiting hoping the right ores come on the market. This service you're offering is very convenient, and I appreciate that you're willing to go do all the gathering for us.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Hey Kitseller, just bought a Leatherworking kit from you last week. Very interested in purchasing a blacksmithing and jewelcrafting kits. I believe I lost your battletag on my friends list unfortunately. Please re-add me when you have the opportunity. Thanks!

Mormal#1213
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Monk
Shirayuki & Mormal, I've got a few kits I'm working on right now. Hopefully within the next few days I'll have gathered everything to complete them(each one is taking up 2 bank tabs right now!).

And Mormal, you'll get 10% off those two kits. :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Do you happen to have an eta as to how long your current kits will take and when you can start on the next ones?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
It would be awesome if you had a Kit for Cooking too, i would definitely buy that one or two!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
Lalos... You can level cooking to 530 with 95% vendor mats from the Halfhill market. You need like 2 stacks of the cheap mop fish and 2 or 3 other things, can't remember.

Also, who farms? Anyone that buys these kits is paying about 5K for the simplicity of not shopping the AH for yourself. As to the argument about the AH not always having everything. Wait a day. If you're dumb enough to buy a leveling kit, you're prolly not in any position where you need a maxed prof in 1 day...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]