Deleted

1 Blood Elf Monk
02/19/2013 10:47 AMPosted by Saramaria
Are you planning on making adjust ments to your blacksmithing kits with the changes in 5.2?

I might, haven't decided yet. I'll have to see when the patch hits.
It sure would make the kit a lot easier to gather though!
Edited by Kitseller on 2/19/2013 3:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
If you do plan on it ill be interested in a kit for blacksmithing, for another proffession Ill get back to you :)
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Rogue
02/19/2013 11:48 AMPosted by Rokutaro
I'll take a LW and Inscription kit. battletag invite sent

any idea when these kits will be ready?
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Monk
I'm currently in the process of moving so there's going to be a small delay with the kits; but I haven't forgotten about them!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
WTB BLACKSMITHING and JC KITS HORDE ADD ME IN GAME Dragster#1158
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Monk
Wow I just got slammed with another 12 kits to make! lol
I'm going to put a temporary halt on orders right now with everything going on IRL and with trying to get all these kits finished!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Back to selling kits yet?!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Very interested in your Enchanting kit when you are back up and running.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Rogue
I think he might be done. I had his battlenet name on my friends list a few days before his 2/24 post and as of sometime last week I noticed he removed himself from my friends list. I also messaged him on his website and haven't heard back.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Let me know when u are back making kits, Enchanting kits really needed here
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
12/08/2012 11:33 AMPosted by Liax
I just bought the 1-600 Inscription service and its GREAT!!! .

Well that was dumb. Inscription kits are extremely over-rated. Come the end of DMF you'll see all the MoP herbs hit lows again. Could probably power level it from 1-600 for less than half of the kit price.

These kits have their place, which is for rich people who need a maxed profession fast, but inscription is not one of them. I power-leveled 3 inscriptions to 525 before MoP with about 10k. It took about 650 ink to go from 1-525 in cata, so I'd imagine 800 or so would do the trick for you now. Due to the simplicity and cheapness of inscription leveling it might as well be a scam. All this kit is doing is saving you the time of trading ink.

If you want to lvl inscription yourself, that is fine. A scam would be if no work was put into it from the sellers side, and/or if the buyer did not get their product from their purchase. If someone is willing to pay someone else to put the work into if for them, that is their choice, and nothing wrong with it.
Reply Quote
I am interested in Alch kit, I added you to friends on Horde battle tag
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
I am interested in the Engineering one if you could get hold of me on Dooney#1507 i would appreciate it. i have added you to fl but haven't seen you on as of yet.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
WTB Engineering kit. Add you to realid, but maybe this is faster.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Once you're caught up on orders, i'd like to be on the waitlist for an Alchemy Kit.
Btag: Jestes#1695
Edited by Jesticles on 5/24/2013 5:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm looking to buy a Alchemy/Enchanting kit. Add me at Uchiro#1344
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Can anyone confirm this service is still active?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
it isn't
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]