Having trouble with a macro.

90 Human Paladin
I'm pretty bad when it comes to this stuff but I seem to be having more trouble than I should.

Trying to make a macro that uses my glove tinker and casts Execution Sentence, but every time I use it it only casts Execution Sentence.

/use 10
/cast Execution Sentence

Am I doing anything wrong here?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
According to Armory you don't even have the glove tinker on. Probably the issue.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/06/2012 07:47 PMPosted by Grôgnárd
According to Armory you don't even have the glove tinker on. Probably the issue.

It hasn't updated, but no, they're on.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Hm. Well, it should work, then. Have you tried simply using the name of the tinker in the macro? Only thing I can think of off-hand that might be at fault is an addon; could try disabling them one by one and see if any of those are at fault.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It would so much easier to simply disable all add ons and then flick them on one-by-one. If it isn't a problem with an addon, this will save you all that time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I've got it working, thanks for your help.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]