Walking Dead

85 Orc Warlock
Anyone here watch it??
Reply Quote
31 Undead Hunter
Nope.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Pretty sure everyone does. When I saw you say "nope" I was gonna call you a liar, then I saw your name. Well played sir, well played.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/06/2012 08:02 PMPosted by Dremo
Pretty sure everyone does. When I saw you say "nope" I was gonna call you a liar, then I saw your name. Well played sir, well played.

;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Just jumped on the WD bandwagon last month. Pretty good !@#$. ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Amazing show. They had to end the half season on the greatest episode thus far.

Its even one of the top shows watched atm, maybe the top, not sure 100%.
Reply Quote
10 Undead Mage
i'm just glad maggie is alright
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
I swear, if they kill off Darryl (sp?), I will go on a murderous rampage.

No, not really, but I may stop watching altogether.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Rick is falling apart D: where is the duct tape in the apocalypse!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior

I make this empty threat all the time lol
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage

I make this empty threat all the time lol

Lulz!

You'll notice I used "may" with regards to this threat given I have no willpower to carry through with that threat - WD pwnz my soul :-p
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
http://ih0.redbubble.net/image.12937137.1195/fig,heather_grey,mens,ffffff.2.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
ATP
I literally just started watching a couple of nights ago. The show is pretty good, I just wish at times it didn't try so hard to be "kick-assy". The show is at its best when it is suspenseful and the cliffhangers are amazing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
ATP
HOLY !@#$ MORE IMPORTANTLY MY GOLDEN SHOULDERS OF THE ALLIANCE FINALLY SHOW ON ARMORY %^-* YEAH
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
A very good show. Glad to see basic cable channels putting the smack down on these premium channels with some good quality shows in between "Duck Commander" <--(sweet name for a dwarf hunter btw) and "Storage Wars." HBO has gotten pretty lazy over the years since the days of The Wire, Sopranos, Deadwood, and even The Larry Sander's Show. Yes, I'm old.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
ATP
I have to agree. I think FX is a big chunk of that too. Theres few FX original series that I don't absolutely love. Rescue Me, Always Sunny, Louie, American Horror story just to name a few are all amazing.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Definately a long-time Walking Dead fan. Been watching since the first episode. #dontkilldaryl
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
HBO has gotten pretty lazy over the years since the days of The Wire, Sopranos, Deadwood, and even The Larry Sander's Show. Yes, I'm old.

Are you blind, deaf, and dumb or just one of the aforementioned three. Game of thrones much?
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
I want to start watching it, but I probably won't until after I finished watching Game of Throne, Doctor Who, and Breaking Bad.

So about next year is when I will.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
The Walking dead is an Amazing show, and im not even one for Zombie shows as they are just so unrealistic, Also im not on the "Zombie Apocolypse" like everyone either. I am super pissed i gotta wait till Feb. to continue this season... its bad enough every night at 3 mins before the show is over im saying "its guna end soon, sh*t"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]