Walking Dead

90 Human Death Knight
12/08/2012 08:05 AMPosted by Worldpvpkíng
They're trying too hard with Carl and his little cowboy hat, he's like 10 just saying.

Ill assume you havent read the comics? Spoiler alertif you cant tell he becomes not only a core member of the group and not the outlier(wheres carl? Carl isnt in the house where is he?) and a leader. Its a new world kids dont get to be kids long.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Nasrii
90 Human Warrior
Empire

HBO has gotten pretty lazy over the years since the days of The Wire, Sopranos, Deadwood, and even The Larry Sander's Show. Yes, I'm old.

Are you blind, deaf, and dumb or just one of the aforementioned three. Game of thrones much?

Honey, who are you? I don't know who tinkled on your breakfast of Slim-Jims and energy drinks, but please take your unwarranted personal attacks and your butt hurt trolling poopy talk back to your horde QQ thread. Game of Thrones is a good rendition of the book series. I give as much credit to the author for this. Try them. Your use of tone and punctuation suggest you need more reading and less video games/ fantasy soft !@#$.

It is one good show in a half dozen years from a premium channel that advertizes and charges for premium shows. Go down stairs and ask your parents how much your cable costs. PBS can even do that. Basic cable is able to do more now with less prestige and money. That is all I was saying. :D
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
They kill Daryl I probably won't watch it either. So glad Whori..er..Lori is finally dead. Hated her so much. All she did was complain and screw with people's minds.
Edited by Kenokost on 12/8/2012 12:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
ATP
I know I just started watching this show a few days ago and said how much I liked it, but then I got to season two and I think I hate it.

Someone told me to keep watching until after episode 6 though, Im trying to stick through with it but holy !@#$ the show just turned into a pile of turds these past few episodes.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I know I just started watching this show a few days ago and said how much I liked it, but then I got to season two and I think I hate it.

Someone told me to keep watching until after episode 6 though, Im trying to stick through with it but holy !@#$ the show just turned into a pile of turds these past few episodes.

Season 2 was alot of seeding of problems that end in the season finale or bloom for S3..worth it
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
What are your guys top 5 fav characters? Dead or Alive.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
1. Daryl
2. Rick
3. Glenn
4. Herschel
5. Zombie T-Dogg
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
1) yo lori. Probally cuz shes in her lower 30s =)
2)merle
3)tyrese
4)michonne
5)lil baby headed carl
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Still not as good as Sons of Anarchy
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
1)Daryl

2)Shane

3)Rick

4)Glenn

5) Michonne

Honorable Mentions: T-Dog, Maggie, Herschel
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
12/08/2012 08:26 PMPosted by Kenokost
2)Shane

Shane was a lying douche that stole whori and got buttfrustrated that Rick was a better leader...plus he is a fat guy killer

12/08/2012 08:26 PMPosted by Kenokost
5) Michonne

eh to each his/her own
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Daryl Daryl Daryl Daryl Daryl did i mention Daryl? *drool* lol this show is more addicting than WoW
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
12/08/2012 08:49 PMPosted by Kagrenàc
Shane was a lying douche that stole whori and got buttfrustrated that Rick was a better leader...plus he is a fat guy killer

poor otis :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
12/08/2012 09:28 PMPosted by Lucyrose
Daryl Daryl Daryl Daryl Daryl did i mention Daryl? *drool* lol this show is more addicting than WoW

Don't worry, Merle will end your addiction in feb.

-Now about "whori", the only wrong she did, was doing it on a pile of leaves.

P.S Look how big shanes nose is, what woman wouldnt want that.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/08/2012 08:24 AMPosted by Kagrenàc
They're trying too hard with Carl and his little cowboy hat, he's like 10 just saying.

Ill assume you havent read the comics? Spoiler alertif you cant tell he becomes not only a core member of the group and not the outlier(wheres carl? Carl isnt in the house where is he?) and a leader. Its a new world kids dont get to be kids long.

Oh Steelleaf...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/08/2012 03:45 PMPosted by Kenokost
What are your guys top 5 fav characters? Dead or Alive.

1. Daryl
2. Dale
3. Glenn
4. Rick
5. Carl(From the point he's messing with that one zombie in the swamp, yeah the one that kills Dale)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
ATP
It's all about that fat zombie that ripped in half into the well. Can't believe they killed him off...
Reply Quote
1. Axel
2. Jacqui
3. Jim
4. Penny
5 Nelly the horse

and Otis for honorable mention
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]