Coming back for a Reroll Need Advice

90 Pandaren Shaman
Hello all. I’m coming back to WoW to do a reroll and I was just curious what class you’d guys recommend between these classes: Priest, Paladin, Druid, Mage, Hunter. Just advantages and disadvantages and what you prefer.

I’m not looking for answers such as pick what you’d like to play because I’m aware of that. I’m just looking for opinions on what you’d recommend.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Mage.

For reasons.

Knowing what aspect of the game you're interested in returning to would help a lot here. Are you looking to PvP? Solo quest? Raid endgame content? Do you want to tank, heal, DPS?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Not to stack a vote or anything but: Mage.

I like playing frost mage for it's control and fast playstyle in solo and group pve. It's disadvantage is when all your control spells have been used and you get ambushed by a pack of bad guys - it's like getting caught with your pants down as a mage has not much in the way of self heals.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
@Arioch: I'm looking mainly into PvE content. And I'm really up for anything because I enjoy all aspects of the game such as tanking, melee, ranged, and healing.

@Skawt: Hmm my best friend played a frost mage and loved it. Maybe i'll look into them.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
12/07/2012 08:12 AMPosted by Notformilkin
And I'm really up for anything because I enjoy all aspects of the game such as tanking, melee, ranged, and healing.

To have the most versatility, I would suggest paladin or druid. Both can tank, heal, and melee DPS, while druid also has the option of ranged DPS.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Thank you for the help. I've decided to choose a balance druid. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]