i might be changing realms, suggestions?

90 Undead Death Knight
i don't have much time to play wow anymore so busy with my work and my personal life and whenever i do have time to log on it is late around 10pm realm time and every time i log it is dead, my self and some family and friends might be moving to a new realm but I'm not quite sure where to start looking... any suggestions?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
i have been on a couple realms and it is the same thing every time or if the realm is a busy realm none speaks English
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Go to Darkspear. There are some really slimy people there (I won't name names) I think you will fit right in.
Edited by Mckenna on 12/6/2012 10:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
29 Human Mage
I hear Winterhoof is a great realm looking for more players. You should go try them out.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Mal'Ganis is great if you are in to PvP
Reply Quote
59 Blood Elf Paladin
try area 52 it is a horde dominated server and allys r slim to none and they pvp alot its a pretty good server and if there are allys they usually lose tb and bgs alot so pvp there is pretty good also
Reply Quote
Don't come to this server I xfered too. The influx of wrath,cata, and panda babies made it so bad that most of the top raiding guilds jumped ship making this server dead. Mostly Ally dominate, and no one does 1v1 pvp anymore. Only PvP is when its 5+ vs 1. Oh and most pugs expect you to be over geared for runs and expect to you be 90 and geared to do Vanilla - Cata raids.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
12/06/2012 10:42 PMPosted by Çréêpshøw
i sure hope they are not overweight thirty somethings with red hair who work at amazon D:

Like everything else, you are wrong again..I am not overweight.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
let me correct that. you "where overweight" now you just look like melting candle from the extra skin :3
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
12/07/2012 08:23 PMPosted by Mckenna
i sure hope they are not overweight thirty somethings with red hair who work at amazon D:

Like everything else, you are wrong again..I am not overweight.

Feel the love, lmfao
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Let me correct that. You "WERE" overweight, now you just look like melting candle from the extra skin :3

Corrected Grammar.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
12/07/2012 11:15 PMPosted by Çréêpshøw
let me correct that. you "where overweight" now you just look like melting candle from the extra skin :3

Creepshow, what color is the sky in your world?
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
anywhere but here
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]