[H] Tempest <25> Late Night Raid (4/6MV)

90 Pandaren Monk
Late Night Raid Group raids Wed/Thurs/Fri from 1am - 5am Realm Time or whenever someone gets to tired to continue. Send me an ingame mail to either Alordian or Brücewëe (might have to copy and paste for Brücewëe) or try and see if I am online to send me a whisper.

Looking for people consistent group that can raid at this time. So please if you can raid these times let me know. Looking forward to hearing from those interested.

Group already consists of:
(forward slashes break up the current spec types)

DPS / Tanks / Heals
Warlock / Monk / Monk
SPriest / Warrior / Paladin
Fury Warrior

Group is currently in need of the following classes for full Guild Group:
2 DPS (Mage (to get Lust) and either Rogue or Frost DK)
1 Healer (Druid or Shaman)

NOTE: AGAIN THIS IS A 1AM-5AM OR WHENEVER SOMEONE GETS TO TIRED TO CONTINUE GROUP. MUST AT LEAST BE ABLE TO FOR 3 HOURS THOUGH.

I don't want anyone joining and after an hour say they are to tired to continue because then you will be considered unreliable and removed because you just wasted time or possibly a spot for someone else who would have loved to raid with the group.
Edited by Brücewëe on 12/9/2012 4:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Updated 12/9/2012

Spots are still currently open. Please reply on here or send an ingame mail to the character "Alordian" or "Brücewëe" if you can figure out the alt+numbers combinations.

Look forward to hearing from you potential late night people looking to raid!
Edited by Brücewëe on 12/9/2012 4:07 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]