So how long?

57 Orc Warrior
So how long are we going to be OP? I don't wanna keep leveling if we're going to be balanced. I want to 2 shot people warrior Lulz YAY. !@#$ seems balanced YEAH?! :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I have a feeling they don't want you.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
The nerfs already started so it won't be much longer.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
The nerf roll began a week ago.

Abandon warrior, go level your DK. Or the Nelf Hunter you got to 55 so you could level your DK.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Go play solitaire online. You are obviously trolling cause all classes lose their OP except mage and you would be playing mage if you have that little of skill that you have to have a class that two shots people.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
MVP
I can't wait! Let the nerfing begin. Warriors are absolutely dumb against other melee. But blizzard has to do there usual play dumb for awhile. Maybe wait until the arena season is in full swing. That's usually what they do. Although I do have to say that warriors took the shafting for a very long time before this.
Edited by Jeddruid on 12/7/2012 7:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
@Mspsychokill lol so true...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I hope we remain strong, competitive, viable or like ppl like to call us "OP" during all MoP

I have a feeling rogues will make their come back as fotm at a point...I feel sorry for them right now...but then Cata comes into my mind and then I just charge them.
Reply Quote
57 Orc Warrior
Lol im kidding I hate warriors and the fact they are easy to play.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
12/07/2012 11:19 AMPosted by Elpt
Lol im kidding I hate warriors and the fact they are easy to play.

You wasted 53 levels on something you hate? You are a super genius.
Reply Quote
57 Orc Warrior
You wasted 53 levels on something you hate? You are a super genius.
53 levels is hard bro.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Wait till northrend
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
12/07/2012 11:49 AMPosted by Elpt
53 levels is hard bro.

Who cares if it's "hard"? It's a waste of time. Your comments reveal a lot about you.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
53 levels is hard bro.

Who cares if it's "hard"? It's a waste of time. Your comments reveal a lot about you.

Best part is he's judging the class based off of vanilla difficulty, nerfed vanilla content to be precise. Without a full compliment of skills.

Every class is easy at that level my dear orc.

Edit: Low level prot tanking is insanely easy. Get thunderclap and you win for about the next 50-60 levels lol.
Edited by Malfurios on 12/7/2012 1:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I challenge you to play affliction through all low level content without heirlooms.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
12/07/2012 01:04 PMPosted by Theodorr
I challenge you to play affliction through all low level content without heirlooms.

I leveled my alt warlock as afflic without hierlooms. I destroyed in BGs. This was a while back so not sure about MoP changes. But low level is hardly difficult even healers have damage abilities for soloing now.

My first toon in vanilla was a resto druid. You wanna talk difficult leveling? Bring it.
Edited by Malfurios on 12/7/2012 1:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
now would be the perfect time for another sucking on wiimotes joke
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
To the ends of the earth...

TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH!!!!!!!!

I leveled my alt warlock as afflic without hierlooms. I destroyed in BGs. This was a while back so not sure about MoP changes. But low level is hardly difficult even healers have damage abilities for soloing now.

My first toon in vanilla was a resto druid. You wanna talk difficult leveling? Bring it.

No, I said I challenge you to level as affliction NOW, the silent reference was for you to compare the experience to leveling as a warrior of any spec now and tell me with a straight face all classes are equal for ease. They aren't.

Please don't compare ANYTHING to leveling in World of Warcraft. That game died in August of 2008 when Blizzard decided to cave and let non-attuned players in to tier6+ dungeons.
Edited by Theodorr on 12/7/2012 1:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
12/07/2012 01:04 PMPosted by Theodorr

Ugh. I think my warlock made it to 30. In fact, let's find out!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]