My Mage's Staff

12 Night Elf Mage
Help!! My character has a staff, but I can't seem to use it although it is in his hands. How come? When I run out of magic, I should be able to defend myself with my staff, right?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I went big with wands... too bad there's 0 thought about going oom anymore
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Right click enemies. Done.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
How do you go oom at level 8? Out of combat regen puts you at full mana within 10 seconds at that level and it's not like you have the endlessly respawning murloc camps anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
^^ doodgottrolled
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
How do you go oom at level 8? Out of combat regen puts you at full mana within 10 seconds at that level and it's not like you have the endlessly respawning murloc camps anymore.

endlessly respawning murloc camps

That brings back horrible but exciting and fun memories of leveling my first mage... *shudder*
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
12/07/2012 05:14 PMPosted by Darmir

endlessly respawning murloc camps

That brings back horrible but exciting and fun memories of leveling my first mage... *shudder*

Leveling 1-60 in vanilla was certainly a different experience than playing these days.
Reply Quote

Leveling 1-60 in vanilla was certainly a different experience than playing these days.

I got to live that experience a couple months before BC dropped, and holy sh*t was it different than what it is today...
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
12/07/2012 05:27 PMPosted by Fex
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Dro
murlocs. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! /runs away and hides in the closet
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]