LF Horde Guild for RBGs

15 Undead Warlock
The wife and I are looking for a guild who actively run RBGs and maybe some arenas. I run a 90 unholy DK geared with 10 pieces dreadful glad all up graded and 4 pieces of malevolent will have Malevolent wep this weekend. Wife has 90 disco priest ( still gearing) and Holy pally (still lvling but will be main once lvled and geared) We are a friendly non drama couple that enjoy ripping the alliance to shreds!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
We are a friendly non drama couple that enjoy ripping the alliance to shreds!

I'm not sure I like your tone...

But, good luck!
Reply Quote
15 Undead Warlock
Fear not little gnome..the wife is terrified of gnomes...but u look yummy to me..wanna come ove for dinner?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
hey zumbie man

da gnom iz off limits

iz portected by cowz
Reply Quote
15 Undead Warlock
For punting purposes? Ya can't keep um all greedy cows...maybe u let me just nibble an ear then there will still be plenty to punt for ya
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey, I'm on a 3s team right now. The other guys and myself are looking for a good RBG guild since our guild is currently not doing anything. So, if you happen to find a good guild, please let us know!
Reply Quote
15 Undead Warlock
Will do so far notta...sigh...I blame wife for making me come to pve server they haz no PvP guilds it seems
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]