any warlocks kill yikkan izu in brawlers?

90 Worgen Warlock
been struggling trying to kill that bird and i see other players kill it with ease. i am just wondering if any other warlock has killed him an if you have how did you do it? i have tried prety much everything i can think of.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
summon a voidlord as destruction w/grimiore and its gg
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
i can try that but the birds always seem to overwhelm me and kill the voidlord prety fast
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
try using howl of terror, the crows reset its CD pretty quick when you need it

other than that just kite
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
HiJ
I think I did this one with soulburn: curse of exhaustion kiting.
Edited by Somewhat on 12/7/2012 1:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
did you attack his crows or no? those things hurt and they dont seem to die as fast as they should.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
I went demo w/ supremacy grimoire and just burned him down. It killed my wrathguard so I summoned another one, once the second one died I just kited it around. Honestly wasn't terribly hard to do.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
From my guide: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7200063318

21. So he starts with adds up, and the adds are weak. Demonology rejoice. Slap out Corruption and CoE/HoG, then go Meta and blast Immolation Aura. Adds drop, Demonic Fury spikes, and you get a long burst phase. He can kill the Voidlord, but with this burst phase, he will be nearly dead by the time that risks happening.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]