Horde Wins AV all the time!

90 Blood Elf Priest
12/08/2012 02:30 PMPosted by Bynir
I think most players prefer to kill the Ram Riders and Merchants to up their damage meter cause it looks cool to see your name atop the damage meters when the final horn sounds ^.^

Exactly this. The Horde can rush and have an easier time of doing it than the Alliance. The fact is they send 30+ people to Balinda, constantly leave bunkers undefended and then proceed to waste time not standing in bunkers and defending, but pulling all the NPCs in the Alliance base then complain that their base is full of NPCs that attack them and how the NPCs defend the base for them.

I can't tell you how many times I've seen the druids pulled into combat on my Horde rogue, even though they're no where near anything!

Easier no way
Equal maybe
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid

Easier no way
Equal maybe

Sorry, when I said 'easier' I meant having an easier time with the final boss (which is all that is really relevant given that is the defining factor on what finishes a game). Vann is a lot easier to defeat. His Thunderclap at max power barely pushes 100k damage, whereas Drek'thar's Whirlwind hits upwards of 475k+. This means the Horde can pull the Alliance general earlier and have an easier time doing so because the DPS the bosses do is so severely different.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]