New floors installed in Org auction house.

90 Undead Mage
Made completely out of Alliance skeletons. What a sorry excuse for a raid.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Completely of ALLIANCE skeletons? someone is in denial
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Funny how new floors are installed weekly in our keep made out of IWC players, sorry collection of the Hordes worst.
Reply Quote
12/07/2012 10:27 PMPosted by Girthquake
Funny how new floors are installed weekly in our keep made out of IWC players, sorry collection of the Hordes worst.

Coming from the paladin who called in four of his friends when I was collecting his tears ^.^
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
OH YEAH WELL I KILLED YOU THAT ONE TIME SO OBVIOUSLY YOURE BAD, WHO CARES IF I HAD TO CALL 5 OF MY GUILDIES TO HELP ME, THAT JUST MAENS UR BAD BECUZ YOU CAN GET MORE PEOPLE OMG LOL NERD.

MAN WERE SO GUD WE JUST LOVE POSTING SCREENSHOTS OF PEOPLE WE KILLED ON THE FORUMS BECAUSE KILLING OTHER PLAYERS R SO HARD THIS EXPAC.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
iwc will u challenge <free candy> to a 10v10 rbg wargame? I will personally give you guys 150k for your guild bank vault if you beat us.

Thatll happen
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
ATP
Ever since I got to this server I've been trying to figure out how many of IWC 2.0 are actually from Andorhal and which ones are not. At the end of the day, things seem to have stayed exactly the same regardless.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
OH YEAH WELL I KILLED YOU THAT ONE TIME SO OBVIOUSLY YOURE BAD, WHO CARES IF I HAD TO CALL 5 OF MY GUILDIES TO HELP ME, THAT JUST MAENS UR BAD BECUZ YOU CAN GET MORE PEOPLE OMG LOL NERD.

MAN WERE SO GUD WE JUST LOVE POSTING SCREENSHOTS OF PEOPLE WE KILLED ON THE FORUMS BECAUSE KILLING OTHER PLAYERS R SO HARD THIS EXPAC.

NOBODY CAN HEAR YOU TYPE LOUDER
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]