People of Darkspear and Beyond!

90 Undead Priest
The rank 1 position this season in the 3v3 bracket is for my team and me! We may also obtain it in the 5v5 bracket as well! If you wish to achieve the Malevolent Gladiator title, I suggest transferring elsewhere! Good day!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
:D
Reply Quote
60 Human Paladin
do you even lift?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
and ME :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Were you in the army moony? I used to have a drill sergeant who would say "NIGHT VISION BTCHES" referring to his partial blindess from too many flash bangs to the face, but also a reference to increased ability to see at night. It was meant to scare us into being un able to hide contraband on night ops.

I'm asking because of the name of your 3s team.
Edited by Invincible on 12/8/2012 6:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/08/2012 07:09 PMPosted by Toskosa
the most important question here is if you lift at all invinc?

No I don't lift.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I have a very fast metabolisim. I weigh 160 and to get any higher than that I need to work out for 3+ hours a day and eat like 6 meals a day. I don't have the time for that right now. Once I hit about 30ish when my metabolisim slows down I will probably start trying to get bigger. As of now, everyone except for imaginary forum super heroes (adiyo/unsub) like me the way I am.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
oO
12/08/2012 11:27 PMPosted by Adiyosocute
I'm so famous I get name dropped before I enter a thread.

that happened to me earlier to I was kinda confused to cause i had no relevance to anything lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
oO
12/09/2012 07:15 AMPosted by Adiyosocute

that happened to me earlier to I was kinda confused to cause i had no relevance to anything lol

guess we're just too cool, right?
hows your rogue doin

don't hardly play anymore, to busy! but not sure if Moneyeezy is srs or actually thinks he might get duelist this season.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

guess we're just too cool, right?
hows your rogue doin

don't hardly play anymore, to busy! but not sure if Moneyeezy is srs or actually thinks he might get duelist this season.

I'm going to piss on you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

I'm going to piss on you.

He just went R. kelly up in here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhgC2o6IEeo
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]