Ahh i love rogues

90 Worgen Rogue
I still love my rogue, even if he sucks majorly. Anyone else still feel this way?
Reply Quote
Yes.
Reply Quote
I have played my rogue since karazhan no stupid ghostfailure is going to make me reroll into whatever happens to be broken atm.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I really don't understand what PvE rogue's have to complain about?

I do not PvE but from what I have heard; rogues are not nearly in as unfavorable of a position as they are in PvP.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I really don't understand what PvE rogue's have to complain about?

I do not PvE but from what I have heard; rogues are not nearly in as unfavorable of a position as they are in PvP.

Yup, we still eat people in PvE. I think the majority of the complaints are from PvP.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
When i play one of the lower skill cap classes I feel like i'm playing a game made for 10 yr olds.
I was born into wow as a rogue (Vanilla) and will die a rogue.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
This man speaks great truths.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Combat yeye
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Here's why I love my rogue:

Undergeared? CC like a champ. Totally effective.

Overgeared? Loop Jaws theme and dominate.

There are ALWAYS new ways to cap flags and mess with other players.

Most importantly, I die on my own terms. If I use vanish offensively, it's with full recognition that I'm making a gamble to get a kill. Otherwise, I can just lol and duck out of whatever bull!@#$ comes my way. It's very non-frustrating!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Love the class, love the theme, I think only paladins are even remotely close to having such a strong theme as rogues. Well, I guess warriors too, with the generic "hulk smash" theme, if you can call that a theme.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I still like my rogue,

been trying to gank allies at the daily spots, feels nice to see people rage. Haven't made a lot of kills though, maybe just against under-geared guys.

Still, I love Sapping an ally whose about to hearth, or eat. lol

Rogues are the funnest class
Reply Quote
I love my rogue. Great for PvP and PvE.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
I love stealth and vanish, the best rogue exclusive perks!.... oh wait!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Rogue from day one, and still loving it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]