[A] 473 Fire/frost Mage LF Progression guild

90 Gnome Mage
Looking to raid on my mage this xpac. No raiding done on this toon just started him up again, so plesae don't ask why nothing is killed lol.
2/6 H MSV, 6/6, 3/4 TES on my other toons. Know all fights, was in a server first guild in cata, can give all details if needed via realID or vent chat.

Raid times/day- anything past 8pm EST any day is good for me

leave any contact info below!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
We are Horde, but if you are willing to transfer we have a core spot for you immediately. Our previous mage will be unable to raid with us so we need a new one to match his ability and contribution to the raids.

6/6N MSV, 1/6 HoF
Tuesday and Thursday 8-1130 EST

I know this is short but I prefer to talk in-game or in vent. I will try to find you but if I can't here is my info:
Progenitus.us
Babylonious in-game, through realID (MattRMags@gmail.com), or BattleTag (Babylonius#3431)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
keep'em comin
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hello Qtpy, <Core> on the Greymane server (Ally, CST and PVE) might be what you’re looking for. We raid a progression 25-man team Mon/Tues/Wed from 7:30pm central till 11:00pm. We are seeking skilled, dependable casters for our team.

We are currently 6/16 and finished DS at 8/8hm. This is a good time to get onboard as we progress further into MoP and prepare for hard modes.

We have been a progression end-game raiding guild for over 6 years and are very stable; we won’t be folding on you. We are comprised mostly of working adults; average age is around 28. We take raiding seriously and are what I would call a semi-hard core raiding group; we expect all raiders to be focused and stay out of fires, but you won’t be subjected to vent rage as we learn new content. We are drama free.

Although we’ve been busy in Mists these past few weeks, we will still be running old content for achievements and transmorgs. We don’t close our doors on weekends.

Check out our website at http://coreofgreymane.com. You can contact me through the website e-mail, Julise or Ebbie in-game. I’ll be glad to look for you on your server so we can chat and chat in vent. If we sound like what you’re looking for, please add me: Julise#1858.

I look forward to talking with you!
Reply Quote
fri sat sun

9-12 est

heroic raiding need mage could even use one tonight for heroic msv

tommyc06wow@hotmail.com

tommyc06#1524
Reply Quote
SHE LOOKED LVL EIGHTEEN is a 25/10m raiding guild on Eonar, consisting of player from top US 100 guilds who want to enjoy the game and down content in a competitive manner. We are looking for players who are competent and capable of performing at the level of some of our best players, so that we may push for top US rankings and enjoy it while we do so.

We pride ourselves in our ability to push endgame content with a hardcore ability and mentality while having a 3-day a week schedule. We run a small roster as to give our Raiders Optimal raiding time roster usually runs 30-35 max. (pretty much your being recruited to raid not sit on the bench). Spots here are earned and we give every new recruit the chance to fight for a spot and prove they deserve it. We also run a semi-hardcore progression 10m on weekends late night and alt runs all the time.

25m Raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Times: 8:30 (invites) 9-12:30 (we dont pull after 12:30)

Please be minimum 474 ilvl 4/6 MV progression

If your interested visit www.slle.co or msg me at my realID benker1000@aol.com or battletag trytrotic#1111 for any questions or for more info
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Hi there we are currently in need of a mage in our core raiding team the raid times are tue, wed, and thur 9:30 - 12 EST my real ID is mvansumeren@yahoo.com hit me up so we can chat more about it. Thank you
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
contacted a few of you, keep the offers comin!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Looking for a mage to join us for heroic progression. Would be interested in hearing more about your raiding history. Drop us an app if we sound like what you're looking for:

<Something Wicked> is a 9/16HM 25s guild on PVE Whisperwind (Chicago).
We raid Wed, Thurs, Sun 8-12 CST.

Recruitment
We are looking for a few exceptional DPS (especially Mages, Warlocks, and Monks). We recruit for raiding spots, not for the bench. We look for your knowledge and ability to play your class, your familiarity with hardmodes, your ability to learn from mistakes (not only your own), and that you give an appropriate effort to maximize your character. Applicants should be properly gemmed, reforged, and enchanted with appropriate raiding professions.

We are stable and efficient
We have been a guild since vanilla with the same guild/raid leader throughout, both great testaments to our stability. We are efficient, maintaining our three-night schedule while keeping up with five-night guilds (and even doing better than the majority). Unlike other "three night" guilds, we actually only raid three nights, and unlike other 25m guilds we actually kill all of our content with 25 people.

We care about raiding
We do so well because our members are dedicated: correctly gearing, enchanting, reforging, speccing, and researching their classes. Members are required to come to raid prepared with consumables and knowledge of boss mechanics. In return we fund raid repairs, supply Banquets when learning fights, and give free offspec gear. We use a custom loot system that quickly allows newer members to gear up while still rewarding the high attendance of older members.

We care about our real lives
We are a diverse community with people from many backgrounds and even though we down the content we still like to have a good time--we have had a guild meetup in Las Vegas, hung out at Blizzcon, and are doing a Secret Santa for the holidays!

We live on a good server
Whisperwind is an alliance dominated server with a good raiding population, a decent economy and mostly good-natured trade chat.

How to contact us
If interested you can contact Moshne (GM) in-game, moshne[at]me[dot]com by email/RealID, or Nazsari by AIM, or go to somethingwickedguild.com to fill out an app. You can also contact officers Oxey, Shiramune, or Zothen in-game. Good luck!
Reply Quote
Saywhat#1761. hit me up in game
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Hello,

I am looking for a good, committed mage for my core grp to complete the roster. We are currently 6/6 MV, 2/6 HoF. We had Garalon at 9 percent. We just need that 1 solid and committed mage, and we can continue on our progression by a breeze. We are planning to get some heroic MV bosses after we clear HoF. We raid Mon/Tue/Wed 6:30 - 9:30 PM Pacific (that is 9:30 PM -12:30 AM Eastern)

You may add me at reachdebb@yahoo.com for more info. Thanks again :)
Edited by Bernyce on 12/9/2012 6:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Fates Requiem, Horde side Eonar

We Raid wednesday and Sunday 8-11pm EST
we are 4/6 and 1/6 trying to find that last dps so we can stop dragging pugs through content.

We have all been raiding since at least Wrath and half of us since Vanilla.

contact me via email or realID
HeroZero#1578
pupil_pistol@hotmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Maniacal - US Steamwheedle Cartel - Alliance (RP/EST)

We are currently seeking a good ranged dps to fill an open spot within our raid roster.

Raid Times:
Tues and Weds 9-12 est
Occasional Mon Raid 9-12 est

Progression:
6/6 MV
3/6 HoF

Feel free to contact me in game or through my battle tag: MagusDark#1316 if you have any further questions.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hello, we are <Deus Invictus> of Turalyon (US)

We are currently looking for a ranged dps.

You can contact me for all the details through my battle tag : Windtraveler#1407
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Eon
15/16n 1/6h 10m 3 nights a week LF mage

add for more info

tailsshadow4#1701
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hi Qtpy, come check out Conspiracy!

We're an alliance guild on the PST PvE US-Hyjal server.  We run a 10man raiding group that went 8/8H in DS; we are currently 6/6 in MV and 1/6 in HoF.

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday/Monday 8:30-11pm PST (11:30pm -2am EST).

We are currently looking for an exceptional mage. This is a guaranteed raid slot; in exchange we ask 90%+ attendance.

The guild is very stable - we were formed on the first day of vanilla WoW and have had the same guild leader since. We have been raiding together since Molten Core. About half of our raid group is made up of people who have been playing together for 3-6 years.  The rest of the group is people who joined us in the past year.  We are a very close group of older adults - our average age is mid 30's.  We are laid back and have a lot of fun raiding together, but get more serious when it's boss time.

If this sounds interesting to you come find me on Hyjal, drop off an app at our website itspallygear.com, talk to me on Stef#1290, or email me at xyrryus(at)yahoo(dot)com

Good luck in your search, and I hope to hear from you soon!
Edited by Clostridia on 12/16/2012 11:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hello,

We would be looking for a mage to take the spot of the one we have now due to RL issues that stop him from being on time or on at all. I am just looking for someone who knows the fights and can push out the damage that is needed of that class. Below is some information about the guild, and mind you this would be for a full time role as well.

Alliance <Invidious> Alleria

We are a newly formed guild on the server Alleria. We are all adults who realize that real life takes precedence at times, but with that said, we also take our raid time seriously, with the emphasis of time spent on bosses. All of us have been playing MMO’s for many years, with me being a tank since 1999, while others have been playing since Vanilla.

We have gathered up friends that enjoy playing seriously, and without drama. We expect everyone to maintain a good sense of humor, a thick skin, and respect for their peers.

Some of us have gone 4/6 in MSV, but wish to excel past this once we have more raiders.

Our raid schedule at this time is Wednesday and Friday between the hours of 8 to 11 EST. We will also have an optional raid day set on Sunday with the same hours. The optional day will be used in case real life comes up OR we are doing very well in the week and want to keep pushing through content. Mind you these times may change, as we gather more members. All we ask of our raiders is that they work on there faction to better themselves, and come to a raid prepared.

Voice Software – Ventrilo

Open Slots For Raiding - Item Level 465
Ranged DPS - 1 Slot Open
Druid
Melee DPS (Backup)- 1 Slot Open
Rogue, Shaman, Druid
Healer (Backup) - 1 Slot Open
Any Class

You may contact us by using battle tag Tatsuro#1365. Thank you. Some people have said they are having issues with my battle tag, so you can use my Real ID: wseveryn@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
add me nahchooo@live.com

we can talk about awol :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]