487 holy paladin transferred lf raid guild

90 Draenei Paladin
My character is being transferred right now to this realm from hellscream, which is basically a dead realm. I am looking for a decent raid guild that has at least cleared MSV. Monday, Wednesday, Friday and weekends I can raid from 8 server onwards. However on Tuesday I can be on at 8:30 server and onwards and on Wednesday I can only be on at 9 server and onwards.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
[A] Last Pull is a newly transferred guild to Stormrage-US PVE server. We are just starting new on this server but most of us have plenty of progressive raiding experience. The leadership has been raiding together for the last three years and have plenty of time under our belts leading a guild that's both fun and can down content.

What we look for:
- Know your class and any off spec you may have
- Have knowledge of the fights before pull (researching strats and/or watching videos) and come prepared to each raid. (Food, Flasks, Potions, etc)
- Must have 100% raid attendance or at least close, we don't recruit for a bench

Raid times:
Monday-Thursday 9:30PM-1:30AM EST (server time)
8:30PM-12:30AM CST
6:30PM-10:30PM PST

Currently recruiting:
Heals-
3 Spots open

DPS-
1 Spot

All classes are considered, we're looking more for great raiders then good classes.

Visit our website at: http://lastpull-stormrage.enjin.com/

For more information:
Crysten - Cristen#1477
Nòr - Nor#1480
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
Hey there, <Core> sounds like a perfect fit for your schedule. We are actually in the process of transferring now and are building up our core roster to begin raiding ASAP.

We raid Fri/Sat 9pm-12am EST, with Sunday 9pm-11pm when possible.

Check out corebb.enjin.com or talk to me (Kerru if its not changed on here yet).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]