Sigh, why are Resto Druids so ignored?

100 Troll Druid
Yes his crazy idea is to eat them so he has an excuse for making restos garbage pickers....who knows...blizz has made some good changes before. I mean, making all classes have healing abilities, increasing frost dmg by 15% in 5.2 and flat out making 5.2 the worst patch known to date for resto pvp. GG GC, as if mages cant two shot anything they want all day long. If anything they need to be nerfed.

My new philosophy for wow is to hope for the best although im guaranteed to be shyt on by dps for pvp and in pve to have my hots sniped by all other classes.

The only way mushrooms will ever be viable is if its one spawn to detonate, a huge radius and no DR...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yes his crazy idea is to eat them so he has an excuse for making restos garbage pickers....who knows...blizz has made some good changes before. I mean, making all classes have healing abilities, increasing frost dmg by 15% in 5.2 and flat out making 5.2 the worst patch known to date for resto pvp. GG GC, as if mages cant two shot anything they want all day long. If anything they need to be nerfed.

My new philosophy for wow is to hope for the best although im guaranteed to be shyt on by dps for pvp and in pve to have my hots sniped by all other classes.

The only way mushrooms will ever be viable is if its one spawn to detonate, a huge radius and no DR...

Mages aren't really getting anything major, calm down.
Arcane got nerfed via RoP.
Frostbolt "buff" is more neutral than anything, at best it's a 5% buff. Ooooh, 5% more damage on one spell is a big deal.
Something about deep freeze changing is pissing off frost mages.
Fire was already nerfed before 5.2
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Frostbolt "buff" is more neutral than anything, at best it's a 5% buff. Ooooh, 5% more damage on one spell is a big deal.
Fire was already nerfed before 5.2[/quote]

Your irony is mesmerizing! Hey everyone relax...mages only got a 5% buff to one spell everyone can relax because for the past 6 years mages havent been a part in all of the top 3 comps.

Sir, when was the last time mages got a nerf that put them out of the top in pvp/pve...?

The answer is never!!! Mages take over WoL entries and dominate pvp with both dps and cc. I cant recall a season where mages were frowned upon.

1: mages have more survivability than three of the healing classes. (druids, monks and priests)

2: Can sheep, silence targets while dumping 75k dps on 7.5k resil targets.

3: 90% of dmg comes from instants!!!

To tell a resto druid to relax about a mage ONLY getting a 5% dmg buff to one spell is like saying, "Sir relax you only fell down 20 flights of stairs, you should be fine."
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Sir, when was the last time mages got a nerf that put them out of the top in pvp/pve...?

The answer is never!!!

Why not just post "I don't know what I'm talking about"?
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid

The answer is never!!!

Why not just post "I don't know what I'm talking about"?

LMAO...you still didnt answer my question. I expect nothing less from a mage. GC gives you everything and you still complain about a resto druid stating a fact about mages be op forever. Give me a season or a fight in which mages arent top 2 dps...pls do.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
It's not "all" bad.

9% less mana cost to Rejuv should make us healing raids feel much better.

Cenarian ward seems to be getting some love, so it might be an interesting tank tool? (But probably not)

The NV change is at the very least "interesting" as resto, even though I suspect it's just a pvp nerf.

We are also overall in a decent spot.

Nourish needs some love or some overhaul.

Wrath, Moonfire and Hurricane (30k mana hurricanes <.< ) I think could be changed as to not punish a healer that manages to find time to dps (and thus making DOC as resto more interesting). The NV change is a bit interesting for this. Don't need to turn into Atonement healing or Lightningbolt mana, but there's a middle ground somewhere since right now it's better to do nothing and wait for mana.

Ironbark could also have a friendlier CD when in PVE considering how it doesn't mitigate that much damage.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
@Furycrab

You are right...maybe its my annoyance with being middle of the ground in every category rather than at least having one strongsuit...i want something that no other healer can do. We will see with the changes. Who knows maybe GC finally realizes how meh rdruids are atm.
Reply Quote
Fire was already nerfed before 5.2

Your irony is mesmerizing! Hey everyone relax...mages only got a 5% buff to one spell everyone can relax because for the past 6 years mages havent been a part in all of the top 3 comps.

The answer is never!!! Mages take over WoL entries and dominate pvp with both dps and cc. I cant recall a season where mages were frowned upon.

1: mages have more survivability than three of the healing classes. (druids, monks and priests)

2: Can sheep, silence targets while dumping 75k dps on 7.5k resil targets.

3: 90% of dmg comes from instants!!!

To tell a resto druid to relax about a mage ONLY getting a 5% dmg buff to one spell is like saying, "Sir relax you only fell down 20 flights of stairs, you should be fine."[/quote]

Stop flipping out, you sound ridiculous.

Mages are getting some hefty nerfs, including a massive nerf to Deep Freeze that cripples their burst. To compensate, their getting a small buff to the spell that they have to sit and cast.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
I believe it when it goes live...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
12/22/2012 05:03 PMPosted by Jacitreehorn
LMAO...you still didnt answer my question. I expect nothing less from a mage. GC gives you everything and you still complain about a resto druid stating a fact about mages be op forever. Give me a season or a fight in which mages arent top 2 dps...pls do.

Post something that isn't an incredibly ignorant whine about another class being good.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Well Improved couonterspell was removed.... Look at the mage changes again it seems like they're getting at least a love tap from the nerf bat.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
12/23/2012 10:59 AMPosted by Mahourai

Post something that isn't an incredibly ignorant whine about another class being good.

So you cant think of a fight or season?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
In before "Sunwelled" reference.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
So I came to this thread to make fun of resto druids...but all I'm finding here is an argument about mage dps? WTF?
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
12/24/2012 12:22 AMPosted by Invictae
So I came to this thread to make fun of resto druids...but all I'm finding here is an argument about mage dps? WTF?

maybe you should spend your time doing something else besides making fun of druids.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/24/2012 01:13 AMPosted by Jacitreehorn

maybe you should spend your time doing something else besides making fun of druids.

Maybe you should spend your time doing something else besides arguing about mage dps in a thread about resto druids :p
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]