Horde RP: Where you at?

90 Goblin Priest
12/09/2012 07:39 PMPosted by Enekie
Just as well. I frequently sap to avoid physical contact.

Pfft, spoilsport. You rogues are so OP.

12/09/2012 07:47 PMPosted by Hildor
Sapped girls can't say no.

Wow. (Protip: Jokes about Sexual Assault aren't funny, uh-duh.)
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Rogue
Silvermoon RP can be hit or miss....I'd suggest avoiding the Wayfarer's Rest near the city's entrance; while it is a fairly popular RP hotspot, the typical crowd it attracts can be....a little much to handle if you catch my drift.

Also a lot of the RP in Silvermoon seems to be rather inclusive, as in it's hard to break into if you don't already know a couple people. That doesn't mean it's impossible to make friends, just get ready to deal with a lot of bad RP and people ignoring you.

I'd recommend strolling around Ogrimmar's Valley of Honor for a bit if you're new, finding an RP guild can help as well.
Reply Quote
I agree that there's rp in more places then Org or Silvermoon. If you ever want, we rp alot in Ratchet, and try to wander out into the world for things. Even if you're not in the guild, we encourage rp and such from anyone who wants to play.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Monk
One of the best Tauren guilds I've seen. Nice people, and I very much enjoy their story circles.
Where/where does that go on these days?
Edited by Jorinde on 12/10/2012 6:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
12/10/2012 06:58 AMPosted by Jorinde
Where/where does that go on these days?

It's Sunday, 6:30 server time in Thunderbluff at the Amphitheater.
Reply Quote
Hmm, I suppose I should hop in an say that the Shadowhoof and Windsong are getting ready to launch some pretty cool stories. It's mostly for Tauren, BUT we are reviving our caravans! Expect a Tauren market cropping up every fullmoon. ;3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]