So uh

90 Night Elf Druid
Does anything happen anymore? Just dailies, and arenas, and nothing else to do. Is anyone else thinking this game is boring now?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
You mean if you don't raid, have an RBG team, do Brawler's Guild, pet battles, participate in organized world PVP, or run challenge modes, there's nothing to do besides arena and dailies? You don't say.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Want Duke Nukem Forever?

This steam code came with my graphics card and I don't want
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I personally feel like I am always busy on here. I need a nice afk session, but never get a chance to have one
Edited by Jimmihendrix on 12/9/2012 4:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I do RBGs, but rarely. Brawler's guild is okay, but i feel i'd do better if i actually had pve gear. Pet battles are a nice diversion, but it takes forever after level 15 to get anywhere. DOn't do challenges or any dungeons. I gave up on the pve side of things after Cata. I just don't care for it. And dailies are such a kick in the **%*%@@@, there's so many of them.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
12/09/2012 06:04 PMPosted by Tomsawyer
I do RBGs, but rarely. Brawler's guild is okay, but i feel i'd do better if i actually had pve gear. Pet battles are a nice diversion, but it takes forever after level 15 to get anywhere. DOn't do challenges or any dungeons. I gave up on the pve side of things after Cata. I just don't care for it. And dailies are such a kick in the **%*%@@@, there's so many of them.

I don't know what you're looking for now that was there in Cataclysm. It wasn't like there were daily organized world pvp battles. BGs, arena, and ganking people outside of Orgrimmar have been the mainstays of the PVP side of this game for years.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
You could always go try to search all areas that are sort of hotspots to gank people or download spy tracker addon and find people in random zones and kill them. Hell I really don't do anything on this realm My rbg team is on Saregeras my arena partners r on different realms at the moment. so like. I just do arenas with Crayy / beermcdrinky / lovedie/ scat. May be going horde soon cause ive got a feral gonna be coming over soon as I do *I hope anyways* im actually fairly busy myself just with talking to friends and doing stuff out in the world. could also just track down Z brother's and kill them. If they ever dismount so the story goes it takes an act of god to dismount them.
Edited by Holydwàrf on 12/9/2012 9:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
PvE is always a good distraction if PvP gets boring...or you know there is more than one game out there for PC [;
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
12/09/2012 10:46 PMPosted by Jedí
there is more than one game out there for PC [;

Like Duke Nukem Forever you should take it from me I don't want it
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Druid
Want Duke Nukem Forever?

This steam code came with my graphics card and I don't want

duke nukem !@#$% city
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
LOL
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
All I do is play with alt's, just waiting for DayZ standalone to come out to play that.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
If you like getting scammed, blackmailed, and bullied by developers you should get The War Z, Dios

HAHAHAHA

No just kidding don't buy that dumpster truck of a game
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]