Collectible books

90 Pandaren Hunter
I had no idea where to put this but in the absence of a suggestion forum i settled on the story forum apologies if its the wrong place.

In your time spent adventuring around the world you encounter books , letters , journals and various other written texts some speak of histories of long past empires others are instruction manuals in the very darkest of arts , some will make you laugh others will make you cry.

Some of the best writing in the game is found in these texts and i think it would be really cool if Blizz could create a Book tab where once you learn a book you can easily read it whenever you wan't.

As it is now alot of the books scattered around the world you can't even pick them up you have to go to the actual location if you wan't to read it which i think is a bit of a shame .

Any way just my 2cents
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Chalk up another potential thing for Player Housing: A Library
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
The Seat of Knowledge is almost this.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
http://www.wowpedia.org/Category:World_of_Warcraft_book_objects

There are more books of that sort than I thought... having an organized in-game journal would be nice.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
http://www.wowpedia.org/Category:World_of_Warcraft_book_objects

There are more books of that sort than I thought... having an organized in-game journal would be nice.

They actually promised ingame books in the capital cities before Cata, and never followed through.

The promise died with the old forums.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]