<A> LF1 Healer [Easy Company] 6/6MV, 3/6HoF

90 Human Warrior
<Easy Company> is looking for one heals (Preferably Paladin/Shaman) for 10man progression raids. You will need to have ilvl 476+ gear and have a good understanding of the early raiding tier content. You are also expected to be knowledgeable about your own class - What spells to use in which circumstances, how best to min/max your toon, and your role in different boss fights.

Our raiding environment strives to be fun, mature and efficient. Despite raiding relatively lesser than most guilds, our raid progression is currently 6/6 MSV and 3/6 HoF. Half of our 10m group has raided together since WotLK.

Our raid times are Friday and Saturday, 8pm-11pm server.

Flasks/Potions/Guild repairs will be provided for every raider, and Ventrilo is required (with a mic being optional but preferred)

Please contact me or drop me an in-game mail if you're interested.
Edited by Ophelià on 12/22/2012 1:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Hey Ophelia... Very interested, used to raid with EC back in Cata as Shivania (Prot Pally). Playing prot/fury war (481/477) now.

I'm already in the guild btw
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
488 rogue here with exp of both MV and HoF
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Updated with our latest recruitment needs! Thank you all for your interest!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Bump for competent raiders looking for a good time!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Bump for one healer that can raid with us consistently!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]