Random Warlock Transmog Help!

90 Human Warlock
Hey guys. Lately I've been having so much fun on my Warlock that I decided I'm gonna be playing it full time. Because of this, I decided to buy a Tabard of the Lightbringer. I was curious if you guys had any ideas as to a matching "blueish" or some sort of matching color set to go with the tabard. I feel the set I have now really doesn't suit the tabard well. Hope to hear from you fellow Warlocks!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Horrible tabard for Lock aesthetics.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
Yea... if you put together a light blue mog set, you're just gonna look like a Mage. There aren't many blue warlocky looks.

I'd suggest downloading the addon Mogit, it allows you to look through all the transmogable items in the game and make sets/wishlists of what you want.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
So you don't think the tabard matches any lock set well? :/
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
The only blue Warlock sets I can think of are the t6 pvp recolor and the first color of T10, neither of which work with Tabard of the Lightbringer very well
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
12/07/2012 04:39 AMPosted by Angrygnome
The only blue Warlock sets I can think of are the t6 pvp recolor and the first color of T10, neither of which work with Tabard of the Lightbringer very well

Damn guess I should find another tabard :/
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I prefer no tabard myself when it comes to Lock Mog. Allows more focus on the Robe.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
http://www.wowhead.com/item=31405

I'd suggest this one if you want a tabard. It's about as Warlocky as you can get.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
http://www.wowhead.com/item=31405

I'd suggest this one if you want a tabard. It's about as Warlocky as you can get.

Thanks a lot! Looking into getting that.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Tabard of the Defilers. Mandatory warlock item.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warlock
12/07/2012 07:33 AMPosted by Darkith
Tabard of the Defilers. Mandatory warlock item.

Maybe for you Horde types. I actually need to find a good purple tabard (Without the sickly green of the Ilidari tabard) to see if I can get one to match my robes. Then again, I like the coin seals on 'em.
Edited by Devilwithin on 12/7/2012 10:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I've long wished they would implement a personal DIY tabard akin to guild tabards.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Rippy likes his Purple Trophy Tabard of the Illidari
Goes well with Rippy's transmogged cloak Shroud of the Highborne
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]