Your character's weapon(s) of choice?

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Jadoth usually runs around with a honkin' huge greatsword, though he primarily uses the Light as his weapon. He's a shockadin IC c:
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Seashen perfers a bow over a crossbow, but she did finally find a nice little crossbow she loves in Pandaria. She always has her skinning knife on her to use if needed. For more social settings, she wears a dagger or a pair of daggers. She has a fondness for a good balanced axe, but doesn't have one at the moment.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Fire. Despite game mechanics, fire is and will always be useful against just about anything. It burns flesh, warps metal, and even if it doesn't kill it leaves its mark forever. In addition, fire is the purifying element. Where water can be infected and must be cleansed of corruption, fire can only be infected on purpose and is used to cleanse corruption.

Madican's physical weapon is a mere showpiece, a distraction from the truth. He is a Sword, meaning he himself is the favored weapon. The magic is stored and channeled from within him.
Reply Quote
Kanas is a bit partial to his father's bow; it's enchanted to never age, never break and in the hands of a competent marksman such as himself it's a lethal weapon. Other than that, he has his trusty saber for up close engagements when things get dicy; although capable of crossing blades, he utilizes it as a way to injure his attacker and create distance, and a saber is very effective at doing so; a slash placed in the right spot of an unprotected opponent can sever limbs or even the head of smaller-bodied races.

As for Syralassa, she prefers to use the elven spear passed down through her family, last wielded by her late sister Nyieka in the war of the shifting sands; long before she was born; it takes advantage of all her coordination with staff training, and allows her to get offensive in ways that a staff doesn't allow for.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
RPK-74 Light Machinegun.
Bi-pod.
PK-D x6.6 Scope.
Reply Quote
88 Undead Mage
Ansirem's weapon of choice is a mischievous enchanted broomstick.

He has only unleashed its potential once, but it was quite a show. There's a lot of power infused into the enchantments that animate household objects.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Ansirem's weapon of choice is a mischievous enchanted broomstick.

He has only unleashed its potential once, but it was quite a show. There's a lot of power infused into the enchantments that animate household objects.

I love that broom.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
Sturdy Yaungol Spear

Either polearms or staves. But since Hyenastep doesn't fight she doesn't carry weapons on her, being primarily a messenger and a scout. But sometime later in Mists after certain events unfold she'll be seen more often using weapons.

Speaking of which I need to make my thread now~
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Zeren stabs with his shoulderpads.

Good enough.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Sword are the prefered weapons for kalad, but he has no problems using any kind of weapon. Long or short, sharp or blunt.
Reply Quote
A sword of any kind and her revolver. Yeah, paladin with a pistol. watup.
Reply Quote
Kryte uses a one-handed longsword. It's a bit on the heavy side for a one-handed weapon, and Kryte occasionally puts both shoulders into it when she wants a power weapon. It's a well-balanced and versatile weapon, albeit very straightforward. Kryte's other hand is usually kept free. More rarely she uses a shield, and that's just as much offense as it is defense.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Milly here's pretty good with shortblades, or swords that are considered shortblades by anyone bigger than her. She also took a couple lessons from a monk, but the only thing that stuck was her ability to punch the crap out of things. So, on her person, she carries a pair of steel combat knives and some knuckledusters for "other jobs."

Before she got into her current job, however, she carried a pair of Gnome-sized meat cleavers pilfered from a long-disused kitchen in Gnomeregan, as well as a hunting knife she bought at an arms salesman when she stayed in Ironforge.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Juramir's been trained to use daggers and other shortblades, but when it comes down to it my guildies can attest to him abandoning weapons in favor of his worgen teeth and claws. Forged weapons are kinda unwieldy when your body itself has natural weapons, right?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Thundermont, being a complete and total Warhammer ripoff born from hours upon hours of QQing, prefers to use axes the most, them being the ancestral weapon of his House.

Aside from tradition, he prefers them because Axes make a BIG, MEATY, CHOPPY SOUND when it hits something, and has a knack for hacking through armor. Chainmail can noticeably stop it, but since most of the YOUNGLINS' these days ignore chainmail and just don giant sets of plate armor, he doesn't pay too much mind. Axes are fairly poor for parrying, as well, but a shield more than makes up for such disadvantages.

Though, being a cliche' Viking, he is no stranger to spears either.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
12/07/2012 12:34 PMPosted by Viezra
revolver.

god i'm tired of seeing these around

Well, it's alright as long as you're not flying backwards upside down across a room like the offspring of Max Payne, Spiderman and a cassowary.

That's pretty much the only reason I detest it. Everyone wants to be a supergod anime fightscene with any sort of pistol, I've noticed.
Edited by Rusirus on 12/7/2012 1:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin
The light! ^.^
Reply Quote
12/07/2012 01:07 PMPosted by Rusirus
revolver.

god i'm tired of seeing these around

Well, it's alright as long as you're not flying backwards upside down across a room like the offspring of Max Payne, Spiderman and a cassowary.

That's pretty much the only reason I detest it. Everyone wants to be a supergod anime fightscene with any sort of pistol, I've noticed.

My tactic consists of "magically stun the person, put the gun in their mouth, pull the trigger."
Reply Quote
"And you have my axe!"

wait... hammer! I meant hammer!

Not to digress but why do the IF guards carry axes when the crest of IF has a hammer on it? Was this some sort of weird mix up in the initial order and no one wanted to confess to screwing it up so they handed out what they had and it's been that way ever since? Inquiring minds want to know.
Reply Quote
"And you have my axe!"

wait... hammer! I meant hammer!

Not to digress but why do the IF guards carry axes when the crest of IF has a hammer on it? Was this some sort of weird mix up in the initial order and no one wanted to confess to screwing it up so they handed out what they had and it's been that way ever since? Inquiring minds want to know.

Now, I can't be certain, but since it's IronFORGE, it may well be that the hammer is supposed to be representative of smithing.

Either that, or it's a complete oversight on Blizzard's part.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]