Your character's weapon(s) of choice?

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Twin Hailstorm swords.

Also Enekie in desperate situations.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
Given real situations of fighting, Anar would use a zweihander simply because it's a weapon he's more or less mastered. He led a unit of greatswords against the Forsaken, and he appreciates the speed, power, reach, and intimidation factors.

He runs a pretty aggressive combat style ICly but he's also a really levelheaded guy in combat, so that's why I run him as arms and give him a greatsword.

Specifically as the look: http://images.wikia.com/deadliestfiction/images/c/ca/Zweihander.jpg

In cases when he really knows he's outclassed and has to play it methodically, he goes with a shield he made and enchanted himself and a longsword his father made.
Edited by Anár on 12/8/2012 7:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
The only weapon worthy of orcish hands is the axe! Preferably one that is as big as the orc wielding it.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
My absolutely preferred weapon of choice is the dagger. Two styles.
http://www.medievalcollectibles.com/images/Product/large/MC-CK-094.png
I prefer it to be completely black, however, with little to no weight. Either a blood groove or open as the picture above. Something I can hide until the last possible moment.

I am, however, a sucker to flashy blade fights.
http://technabob.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/blizzard-entertainment-5-year-sword.jpg

I would absolutely love the idea of dual wielding pistols or even just wrist crossbows!
Edited by Telisyn on 12/8/2012 10:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Thaurlach wields Morsdator, where he has affixed the crystalline form of his transmuted heart, causing it to generate shadow energy. Because he is a caster, Thaurlach prefers staying at range, using Morsdator to amplify his own spells. However if an enemy somehow manages to approach him in melee range Thaurlach has no problem disposing of them with his truncheon wreathed in shadow.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Twin Hailstorm swords.

Woah, what.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
12/08/2012 12:04 PMPosted by Enekie
Woah, what.

mmm yiss bby let her wield u
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Alec uses a rather standard, rough-hewn Cenarion staff. As a mender and (sometimes) an offensive caster, however, he rarely uses it physically for offense or defense - more than anything, it's just an implement that makes channeling druidic magic easier.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Kina prefers swords, but will make do with what she has. Favorite model is the fel iron greatsword. Clean lines and nice design and not insanely large for a two-hander. Once I get through my pandarian phase, I'll probably transmog them again.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Borgg duel-wields two goblin fury warriors, each in turn duel-wielding chainsaws.

Jk.

Mine, as a soldier, has trained to use weapons of all types, considering that you never know what will be available to you depending on the situation; however he is most proficient with 2handed axes. They fit his style. That isn't to say he's mastered all weaponry, just that he can most likely hold his own if forced to use whatever's lying around. Anything can be used to kill.

Borgg uses the de-raged war axe model ( http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/41816 ) but ICily he forged the axe himself according to his own specifications- as a warrior and blacksmith, he was able to customize it so that it suits him perfectly. He inlaid it with orcish runes for strength and protection (the red markings) on black metal.

I have always wanted to give it a name but have never came up with anything I really like. Names hold power and I feel it deserves a good one for as important as it is to him. I don't want to just call it like Headlopper or Bloodmaker or something just to make it sound cool, because he wouldn't do that either.

Do you guys name your IC weapons? I am kind of surprised to only see like one or two of you in this thread have done so. It always interests me to see what/why people name things.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Warglaives. I .. kind of don't have a choice. I got compliments when I dual wielded axes that went on my back until I could finally get my warglaives, though. The rp is the axes finally evolved to what just feels right. (still got those axes, though. Mmm, sweet little things)
Reply Quote
Twin Hailstorm swords.

Woah, what.
Don't worry. I'll be gentle.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue

Woah, what.

Kinkeh. Can I watch?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Rhynn here, being the boorish type, absolutely loves heavy weapons, like mauls and axes. She likes the feeling of impact when her weapon strikes something.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue

Woah, what.

/tar someone else
/cast tricks of the trade
/vanish
Reply Quote

/tar someone else
/vanish
:<!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

/tar someone else
/vanish

*Get's hit by tricks of the trade* I have a horrible feeling about this.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Hildor uses a hammergun. How that works? I've no clue ask WoW logic.

Xarlaxis uses a two handed sword, preferably huge. Long. And heavy.

Okicougou doesn't fight. He'll avoid it at all costs. If all else fails... Tiger form. Yeaahh!

Me IRL? Spear and bec de corbeau. Hihihi. And yes, at the same time.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
12/08/2012 02:57 PMPosted by Borgg
Do you guys name your IC weapons? I am kind of surprised to only see like one or two of you in this thread have done so. It always interests me to see what/why people name things.

First, I would like to say that I love and respect you, Borgg.

Anar's father named his longsword, and his grandfather named the zweihander he uses, but I never use their names. I simply assume that Anar and only Anar knows the names of the weapons he uses, and would share it with nobody (Which is why I don't have to justify coming up with names.)

It's a tradition in Anar's household to forge/enchant a new/old weapon/piece of armor for those to come.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]