Prot hurts my feelings :c

90 Human Paladin
TBI
Mainly because I don't have the level of surviabilty that Guardian Druids/Blood DKs/Prot Warriors have, on cooldowns and off. And while I know ny rotation, and when to use my CDs, I'm still inferior to all the other tank specs.
So yeah, if anyone has any tips about prot... Please.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
For PvE or PvP?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
TBI
12/07/2012 09:56 AMPosted by Keten
For PvE or PvP?

PvP, because if it was PvE, I wouldn't be having any issues, considering it just matters that the tank holds aggro.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
PvE tanks switched gears from focusing on aggro to focusing on survival a long time ago. :P
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Fixing your armory might be a good place to start.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 12/7/2012 10:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
If youre upset about PvP for prot.... I dont know what to tell you, Blizz really doesnt support tank specs in PvP anymore...even though there are bosses that need to be tanked in BG maps...kind of a double stantard if you ask me... as for flag carrying I think Prot pallies are not the best choice for this..... I dont feel like I have many problems when I go Prot in PvE though.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
12/07/2012 10:02 AMPosted by Baustert
PvP, because if it was PvE, I wouldn't be having any issues, considering it just matters that the tank holds aggro.

PvE isn't about just holding aggro. At all.

PvP isn't really meant for tanks, even though we can sometimes function as flag carriers or base defenders for short periods. This isn't simply my opinion, this is the opinion of those who make the game. Not only have they said this explicitly (tanks are not made for PvP), they have designed PvP armor to reflect this.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]