change to 4 burning ember fire effect!?

90 Blood Elf Warlock
ever since the patch when ever i hit 4 burning embers it puts out my fire, personally ever since i started playing wow again i LOVED this effect but it doesn't make sense for me to stop burning when i have maximum power, it makes me want to drop the glyph for the extra ember. now is this just a glitch or intentional. and if so why wouldn't blizzard just add an extra effect for the 4th ember rather than delete the effect all together
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
You know, I've been playing destro this entire expansion and, until your post, never understood why my guy would just randomly be on fire.

Thanks for that.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
really though its not like demo locks lose there horns n spell circle thing when they hit max demonic fury
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I think you're glitching, I'm still on fire when all four embers are up, although that's a situation you want to minimize :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
thank you very much! and yes i understand that having 4/4 embers results in loss in dos but at the moment i find it hard to find myself anywhere but at the top of dos in dungeons due to me playing a lock since vanilla (before i lost my account precata) i figured it was blizzards way of slapping you on the wrist for having a 4th ember. i guess i will have to get off my lazy !@# and update my add ons that are out of date!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
i actually just disabled all my add ons and the glitch is still occurring what do you think is causing this?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
feel the burn
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
your fires wet
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
IMO they should just make it where if you have at least one ember you are EN FUEGO!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
imo when you have 4 embers you should be on fire and have blonde hair SUPER SAYAN
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Its buggy as is the demo visual ever since 5.1, personally I wish I had a way to turn them off as all they do is tell everybody

THIS GUY HAS ALL HIS 2NDARY RESOURCE SET UP AND IS GONNA PEWPEW YOU SOON, PREP DEFENSIVES.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
all they need to do is make glyph of subtly for all specs where it affects soul shards make it affect ember flame and demon aura
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]