The abominable greench is in town!

90 Human Mage
Hello all, last years !@#$ fest of an event and my personal favorite, the abominable greench, will be back in town soon. For those not familiar with it, its when the abominable greench (a world boss) will spawn and you need to kill it usually with a five man group for... well holiday stuff or w/e. Anyways, heres my thread last year on it:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3530333528

Just a friendly reminder that most of you horde will get your terrible asses kicked when I am there wiping your groups. Just a heads up. Have a nice day!
Edited by Datstank on 12/8/2012 8:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
*your.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Thanks! Edited.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Hell yeah. I look forward to not being ganked by being super elusive and swift about completing my kills. :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
12/09/2012 08:33 AMPosted by Samhein
Hell yeah. I look forward to not being ganked by being super elusive and swift about completing my kills. :P

Haha, honestly most people could avoid being ganked 80 percent of the time if they did just this. Rogue'ly questing!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hello all, last years !@#$ fest of an event and my personal favorite, the abominable greench, will be back in town soon. For those not familiar with it, its when the abominable greench (a world boss) will spawn and you need to kill it usually with a five man group for... well holiday stuff or w/e. Anyways, heres my thread last year on it:

Just a friendly reminder that most of you horde will get your terrible asses kicked when I am there wiping your groups. Just a heads up. Have a nice day!

You mean you will be there waiting for solo players to engage the Greench while you hop down off your mount, pop all CD's and Lust to burn them down in combat, then wait for said CD's to reset before trying again?

Thought that's what you said.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest

You mean you will be there waiting for solo players to engage the Greench while you hop down off your mount, pop all CD's and Lust to burn them down in combat, then wait for said CD's to reset before trying again?

You sound mad.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

You sound mad.

You sound bad, and by sound I mean are.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest

You sound mad.

Did it seriously take you 20 hours to think of that? I guess your wit is on par with your skill... non-existent. No need to be mad, I'm sure Datstank won't be camping the Greench 24/7. You'll have a chance at it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

Did it seriously take you 20 hours to think of that? I guess your wit is on par with your skill... non-existent. No need to be mad, I'm sure Datstank won't be camping the Greench 24/7. You'll have a chance at it.

I'm sorry, you must have mistaken me for someone without a life who spends all day trolling the Boulderfist forums. Carry on being bad.
Reply Quote

I'm sorry, you must have mistaken me for someone without a life who spends all day trolling the Boulderfist forums. Carry on being bad.

what makes you better?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest

what makes you better?

He's not better. You can tell by looking at his armory that he's terrible. Just an LFR hero who's upset that he gets ganked, and now he knows he's going to get ganked in the name of holiday festivities. His first post is enough evidence that he's bitter about being ganked in the past. I bet he's one of those people who says they have Asperger's because WebMD says they do.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

what makes you better?

He's not better. You can tell by looking at his armory that he's terrible. Just an LFR hero who's upset that he gets ganked, and now he knows he's going to get ganked in the name of holiday festivities. His first post is enough evidence that he's bitter about being ganked in the past. I bet he's one of those people who says they have Asperger's because WebMD says they do.

Did I get under your skin?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Elise, clearly you don't know me, how I gank, nor my reputation as a ganker on this server. There are plenty of people who can vouch for me ganking almost entirely by myself, taking on multiple people at once.

I remember 2 times specifically that ive died 1v1 to someone in the past 4 months. The rest of the times ive died its because terrible horde get 4 to 5 people to kill me.

Guess what? It'll be no different with the Greench. People will get destroyed and rage via whipser. They will come back with large groups just to fend me off. Sorry, it aint gonna change.

Hasn't changed with the molten front. Or in the open world. Or at the Golden stair. Or when mists dropped. Or anywhere really. Stay bad, see you at the Greench.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
As co-leader of the most infamous ganking guild on the server, I can vouch for Datstank's passion for world pvp and making nerds like Elise rage.
Spice Nation #1
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest

It hurt just a little bit, but not as much as this had to hurt you:
http://i.imgur.com/AUcYE.jpg

LOL. Zero cooldowns used, and it was 1v1. Stay bad, my friend. Stay bad. I hope you like the <TWO PC NA BIZCUIT> flag I planted on your dead body. See you at the Greench.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

LOL. Zero cooldowns used, and it was 1v1. Stay bad, my friend. Stay bad. I hope you like the <TWO PC NA BIZCUIT> flag I planted on your dead body. See you at the Greench.

Congratulations, you killed me while I was mounted, over water, in PvE gear and looking at Mogit. I also noticed that directly after when I put my PvP gear on that you mounted and flew up into the sky pretty high and waited for Rrapture to fly above you while you tried to bait people into attacking you. Sorry Bro, you're still bad.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest

Congratulations, you killed me while I was mounted, over water, in PvE gear and looking at Mogit. I also noticed that directly after when I put my PvP gear on that you mounted and flew up into the sky pretty high and waited for Rrapture to fly above you while you tried to bait people into attacking you. Sorry Bro, you're still bad.

Nope. None of that happened. Rrapture wasn't even with me. You flew off, so I went back to Shrine to log off for a bit. Nice try, though. Like I said, good job being bad. See you at the Greench <3

P.S.

Just looked at your "PvP gear". You trippin' if you think anybody gonna run from that. We all know you're bad. If I had known you were coming back, I would have stuck around to kill you again. Dimetapp ain't afraid of no carebear monk with Contender's pieces. That's just silly.

P.S.S

I look 4ward 2 killin u again <3
Edited by Dimetapp on 12/15/2012 12:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

Nope. None of that happened. Rrapture wasn't even with me. You flew off, so I went back to Shrine to log off for a bit. Nice try, though. Like I said, good job being bad. See you at the Greench <3

P.S.

Just looked at your "PvP gear". You trippin' if you think anybody gonna run from that. We all know you're bad. If I had known you were coming back, I would have stuck around to kill you again. Dimetapp ain't afraid of no carebear monk with Contender's pieces. That's just silly.

P.S.S

I look 4ward 2 killin u again <3

I look forward to coming back from being AFK dead again.

P.S. So I just did the Greench, didn't see you out there. I guess you and all your "Gankers" are a bit scared of CRZ and the battle for the Stolen Treats. Maybe next time.

Stay Bad.
Edited by Ælise on 12/15/2012 11:55 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]