Looking to experience Arena/RBG/Challenges

90 Undead Warlock
Hello all, I am currently looking to experience some of the more advanced side of PvP. While I enjoy the usual vulgar spam inside my Random BG's I would love to have some company. Since the release of Cataclysm, I no longer have any irl friends that play the game and find myself asking in general chat and guild chat for someone to do something with. Be it: Challenge/Arena/RBG's. I have never done any of them before and I would really like the opportunity to do so. I will work hard, I will create macros, I will do all I can to experience and learn from these new things.

Thanks
Reply Quote
48 Goblin Mage
I hear ya! this is one of the downsides to wow at the moment.

Im frustrated by my lack of ability to find a guild that does stuff together on my max level characters, I cant speak for this toon because I rarely play this guy. so no disrespect to the Executioners.

but even as i try on my 90's to gear for pvp I cant keep up to the honor grind to be even remotely competitive with the mass ammount of Bots that cap out honor and do it that way.

Im on several different full PVP servers that are constantly spamming carries for RL money and such and I just cant do that and feel good about the game, and to find a guild that actually does stuff together let alone talk is almost non existant
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
You want to learn how to PVP? Check out various websites about gears, specs/glyps, etc. I wouldn't mind running a few BG's with you, but as for Arena's and RBG's you might want to get geared properly first.

Happy hunting!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]