Can I get some advice please?

36 Human Mage
I am just returning from a very long break. Can I get some advice on my Mage and where I should go from here?

Thanks!
Edited by Zeikiel on 12/8/2012 7:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
run far away
Reply Quote
36 Human Mage
Thanks for the advice.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Can I get some advice on my Mage and where I should go from here?

Thanks!

You should go to Warlock from here. Apparently they are allowed to be OP and not have their most favored spec nerfed into oblivion.

It's a bad time for mages. I would come back in like 4 months when blizzard inevitably pulls the rug out from under everyone's feet, in an attempt to create content longevity by completely changing around which specs are viable, and therefore forcing everyone BACK to fire again.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Mage
Play what you enjoy! Every cllass will have it's ups and downs, so switching every time there's a nerf/buff isn't exactly ideal.

Unless of course you don't mind having 8 different toons that you can consistently switch between every few months.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Things are... odd right now to say the least. It seems like Blizzard meant to no longer have cookie-cutter specs with regards to talents and glyphs, and I'm running pvp bg's with different setups and seeing what works, what doesn't work or what's fun. I think a lot of mages are stuck on their old tried and true abilities too much to really experiment, but that being said a lot of the new stuff (and I'm looking right at you, Greater Invisibility) is underperforming or just plain broken.

As far as DPS casters, I have to agree that warlocks and shadow priests both seem to shine right now. What's more is that it seems just about every single one of the warlock's spells has been redesigned and the class is 10x cooler now, and a damn beast
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]