AC torch run daily at white tiger temple.

91 Blood Elf Priest
I was just wondering what people's thoughts are regarding a particular August Celestials daily at the Temple of the White Tiger.
The quest is called 'torch of strength.'
I play on US - Frostmourne (PVP) and it's a server where the alliance outnumber us Horde, 20 to 1 (it feels like this).
For the past 3 or 4 days I have received the same set of dailies from the August Celestials quartermaster, which is to report to the temple of the white tiger. I haven't been able to complete this quest, because of pathetic little alliance punks who won't leave me the fu*k alone. It's suppose to be a mighty temple, but it has no guards along the paths in the temple and I constantly keep getting sheeped, feared, blown away etc. while trying to complete the quest. It's hard enough to farm AC reputation, because we only get like 4 dailies per day and they insisted on putting this dreadful quest in. I can't play WoW whenever I want, because I have other commitments, so it'd be nice if we could perhaps get some guards, or our own phase when doing this dumb quest. I think it would great if they just removed it altogether and create something new.
I love playing on PVP servers, but this is down right ridiculous when I can't even defend myself at the risk of getting my touch blown out.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
It's not an easy quest even on Alliance side and PvE server.

Everytime I see it I just ignore it due to too much latency from Australia making it impossible for me to do.

Has to be one of the stupidist dailies in the game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)