Looking for guild

90 Human Warrior
Hi, I have been playing for about 2 years off and on and I am looking for a small to medium guild that is helpful to new players (like me) in dungeons, raids, and tanking. I am an Arms Warrior/Protection spec.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Hey!

I think you should check us out. The Clique is a wonderfull guild that has been around for a long time. Here is a bit more about us.
The Clique is a friendly, casual raiding guild on the Norgannon server. A lot of our core members know one another IRL, and we offer a stable, friendly environment to new raiders or seasoned raiders that want a break from hardcore environments.
We are currently 6/6 MSV 2/6 HoF. We raid 11:30pm to 2:30am server time (EST) Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday and loot is distributed via the epgp system. Our guild boasts quite a few west coast members and night owls, so if you are a fellow insomniac you will have a happy home here.
On the casual side of our guild, we have a lot of members who enjoy running old content for achievements, rep, mounts, etc. We have at least 4 members of our guild with the "Over 9000" achievement, and many of us have alts that we like to play from time to time and occasionally run alt raids with. We also have many members that focus more on real life than on the game and sign on mostly to raid because that is the most fun for them.In general, we are a group of people that play wow because we enjoy the people we play with and we have a lot of fun together raiding or otherwise. If this sounds like a good fit for what you are looking to do, I highly recommend sending in an application as we would love to get to know you!
If you are interested in joining us please fill out an application at http://the-clique.guildportal.com (note no www) and if you have any questions please feel free to contact me in game or any other offcers. My battle tag is Hadorya#1497
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Hadorya, thank you for your response and it was great talking with you tonight. I hope the Clique accepts me in. Kyle#1889. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]