Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
LF a permanent raid spot Currently 2/6 Heroic MV have experience far into fights such as garajal, spirit kings and feng cleared everything else on reg. would prefer a raid group that has atleast cleared 16/16 normal leave info if interested.
We would love to speak with you and see if we are a good fit for one another at Realid: firstname.lastname@example.org
*We are 2/6H and 4/6N
<Livid> (lv25) was formed by 6 members and officers of a US 367 guild late in the cataclysm expansion. We founded <Livid> because we felt as though our old guild was becoming too casual and we were looking to maintain and expand upon our hardcore raiding beliefs. We are proud to have obtained 3 Server-Firsts during MoP Launch and wish to continue pushing raiding progression throughout this expansion.
Weekly Guild Activities: Each week we have an Alt raid on Saturdays at normal raid time. We also have a Rated Battleground group that runs earlier in the day on Saturday. We have several inter-guild 2s, 3s, and 5s teams as well that go at various times. If you are a talented PVPer or enjoy raiding on an alt, we have activities for you! We also do challenge modes on Friday evenings when there is enough interest by guildees.
About us: We offer a mature raiding environment, with officers that have plenty of real life and in game leadership experience. We believe in pushing players to be the best they possibly can be without demoralizing them or putting them down. Min/Maxing is not an option for <Livid> players, but rather a norm. Attendance to raids is mandatory and non-negotiable. We use mumble exclusively because of the small benefit it provides in real world speech lag (it’s faster than Ventrilo).
Raid Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thur. Raid Times are: 6:00 Server – 9:00 Server. With invites going out at 5:45 Server (server is on Pacific Time).
Our Raid Times in Other Time Zones:
Our Server: Velen is a medium population PVE server with slightly more Alliance than horde (60/40). The economy is strong and AH prices are quite reasonable. Velen is in the New York Datacenter.
Loot System: Loot Council with each raider getting a vote on who gets loot. The GMs make final decisions should there be a tie vote.This system has been a drama free loot system thus far.
Expectations of All Raiders: Must have an exceptional understanding of your class and spec. Flawless raid attendance; raiding must be a top priority for you. We expect correct gemming, glyphing, speccing and reforging as well as the proper addons to manage your DPS/HPS/Uptimes, etc. We also require that your main raiding toon have leveled professions that are non- gathering professions. Pre-potting is expected on any boss encounter. Lastly, we require you have a stable internet connection and a computer capable of easily running World of Warcraft. We are an 18+ guild, prefer 25+. We do not allow trolling in trade chat or on the realm forums of any kind.
What we Provide to Raiders: Feasts are Free (You MUST level cooking in your main area pre-5.1 patch drop) Guild Repairs are provided and we provide potions and flasks when we can. We also provide all Enchants and have ALL MOP Enchants unlocked. Extra guild bank funds are used to purchase BOE weapons for raiders. Anything we can do with guild bank funds to improve our raid team is done.
How To Apply:
If you would like to ask any questions or want any more information, please do not hesitate to contact our lead recruitment officer and co-GM, Paticakes, in Game- Real Id: MeganIn1987@yahoo.com or MoP Beta/Diablo Battletag: Paticakes#1823
Please visit our website and click on “Raid Application” at the top to fill out an application.
Guild Website (for info and to Apply!): www.lividgamers.enjin.com
US - Mal'Ganis [Horde] - PVP
Raid Schedule: Tue, Wed, Thur
Raids Start @: 5:30PM PST / 7:30 CST / 8:30PM EST
Raids End @: 9:00PM PST / 11:00 CST / 12:00PM EST
End of Cata:
8/8 25man Heroic Dragon Soul
US#31 25m 3days
4/6 Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults
1/6 Heroic Heart of Fear
4/4 Terrace of Endless Spring
US#22 25m 3days
You can see our most up to date progress and kill videos on Wow Progress:
Recruitment is currently open to:
Death Knight, Warrior, Paladin (DPS) [High]
Any class (Exceptional DPS) [High]
About Shining Force:
Established in 1998, with roots in gaming dating back even further, SF has made its mark on many games of various genres. Throughout our diverse history, a few defining traits have emerged which have since been held dear to the hearts of our leadership and members. As you'll read on our main splash page, we live by a code of loyalty and honor. However clichéd this may sound, these traits along with our higher than average guild age, have resulted in our always being amongst the small circle of the most respected guilds and clans in each game we play. We established our World of Warcraft chapter early during the beta and have been killing huge dragons and other nefarious creatures ever since. We strive to challenge ourselves as a guild by progressing through the newest tier of raid content. As a result, we are always in search of exceptional players who are looking for not just another WoW guild, but a multi-gaming guild with a rich and expansive history that they can be a part of and contribute to for several years to come.
An Ideal Applicant:
Meets minimum gear requirements for current progression content.
Has the desire to raid consistently and progress through current content.
Understands that attendance and commitment are two key factors to successful progression.
Has a long history of raid experience under his/her belt.
Actively communicates when needed, knowing when to speak and when to not.
Researches and reviews personal performance and works to improve flaws in their game play.
Wants to raid and progress solely for the thrill of progression while understanding that loot is a mere bonus.
How to Apply:
Submit an application at http://www.shiningforce.net
If you have any questions, please send a tell or in-game mail to Eazycheeze, Afterthought, Ragnoth, Ebolaa, Yumi, or Fenixember. Feel free to contact Eazycheeze via Real ID at Eazycheeze#1810.
Please contact me at Raffi#1251. I do have a core DPS position available in our 25-man raid team. We're currently 1/6 Heroic MSV, 6/6 HoF and 4/4 in ToES.
You can learn more about our guild at http://dbdguildh.guildlaunch.com.
90 Troll Druid
Currently looking for exceptional players!
If you are looking for a guild with an older flavor and that has been around for over 6 years we may be the home you're looking for.
Aspire is a 25 man Horde raiding guild located on Stormreaver (US).
Our raiding times are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday at 8:30pm - Midnight server (CST).
-ALL Raiders will need to fill out an application!
Applying to us means agreeing and adhering to our policies (which are whatever we say they are at the time) and having a deep and meaningful understanding of the following concepts:
- Constructive Criticism
- Being able to speak English
- Be able to use Mumble with a working microphone
Please apply at http://aspireguild.guildomatic.com/
You can direct any questions to any officer and finally the Guild Master Rockmonster, or you can add my battletag; Loluka#1389.
Thank you for taking the time to read over this recruitment post and for your consideration of Aspire as the place were you want to further your Internet dragon killing career.
Blood Sweat & Tiers ( 16/16 Normal, 4/16 HM ) is an established 25 man guild that was built by veteran progression raiders who were unhappy with what they were giving up in terms of guild culture in order to down content. We all believed that a guild could be progressive and STILL maintain a professional, mature teamwork oriented atmosphere. The officers and most of the guild are older, working professionals who want to have a focused raid environment coupled with a rich guild environment, all in a three day raid week.
We succeeded in our short term goals for Cataclysm; we built the guild at the end of Firelands, and ended Dragon Soul with Deathwing killed at 15%, all while improving our roster with an eye towards Mists of Pandaria. Now we are close to meeting our goals for Mists of Pandaria, but we are short a few exceptional players to enable us to raise the bar and push even more progression in our limited schedule. Exceptional raiders looking for a chance at an active role in the shared success of our endeavors are encouraged to apply.
Blood Sweat & Tiers is a guild for experienced raiders committed to downing all content in a Tier while it is relevant, including the Meta Achievement, we are looking people who feel just as strongly that missing those goals is NOT an option.. Blood Sweat and Tiers has all the prerequisites of a stable, long lasting guild:
* A track record of progression
* An energetic, committed, unified and experienced leadership team
* A clearly articulated vision for the guild
* A commitment to recruiting standards to support that vision
* A balanced approach to achieving short term goals without sacrificing the long term
What we are looking for:
* Accountability - we are looking for team players who admit their faults, drop the excuses and perform.
* Experience - we want to know you have the stamina for progression, and min/max to achieve goals
* Dedication - we are looking for 90+ percent attendance raiders.
* Situational Awareness - can you do your job without standing in the < insert flame, slime, etc here
* Reliability - good gaming system, good internet connection, etc
* Focus - Our raid schedule is 3 nights a week, yet we expect to clear all content competitively
* Forum Participation - This where we discuss strats, theory craft loot, and provide our Weekly Battle Plans, and Raid Reviews.
* Teamwork - you will spend a lot of time with this team
In return we offer:
* Adult raiding - Our average raider is over 30, there is no yelling, no berating, but we demand accountability without drama.
* Experience - Officers have experience leading guilds and raids since early BC, and have been playing since release.
* Consumebales - Flasks, feasts, enchants and guild repairs for all raiders in good standing
* Loot - We use Loot Council to distribute loot, and track it using EPGP addons
* Transparency - guild management is open about all guild business, guild membership is in charge of various aspects of guild maintenance.
Our Raid Schedule:
We have avoided Tuesdays due to patch problems, mod updates, etc.
* Thursday, 6:00pm - 9:30pm PST
* Sunday, 6:00pm - 9:30pm PST
* Monday, 6:00pm - 9:30pm PST
All times are server/pacific time, although the server is physically in Chicago for lower pings country wide
Please contact us at http://BloodSweatandTiers.com
You can contact us also via email or RealID at BSaTrecruiter@gmail.com
We look forward to meeting you
We would love a ret paladin in our 25m raid group!
We just left old guild to reform for 25s last night and we're looking for more amazing players to polish off the roster. Desiring people who can do the following:
- Follow directions
- Call out things if needed over mumble (means you need a working mic)
- Take less damage than the tanks
- Moves out of wind bombs and cleave and other such ground related badness
- Look up encounters or read the posted forum strats prior to raid time
- Come prepared
- Gem and Enchant all gear to be raid ready.
If you think you meet this criteria, please add me!
Sieara#1968 or Reprisel#1109
We raid T/W/Th 8-11 EST so finding top notch players who can down content in a timely manner is going to be critical. We have a few but we really need more!
Currently 4/6Heroic MsV 6/6N HoF 4/4N Terrace
Greetings, are you experienced in upper-level content but tired of dealing with long hours of wipes to break content or ridiculous drama over loot or egos? Look no further.
We Know Girls is a tight-knit raiding guild on Arygos. Founded in the early days of MC, we have a long and rich history. For nearly six years we have avoided the typical tribulations common to high-end raiding. Having a good laugh is very important to us. But make no mistake that we are serious about what we do in raids. We are all competitors and strive for the highest level of success.
While we have a small roster, we have many Friends and former Members that still hang out, so guild chat is lively and there is often stuff going on outside of raids. So if you enjoy occasional BGs, some arena, gearing up alts, or running some heroics, we do all of that in abundance.
If you like being around skilled, humorous, intelligent number-crunching players; if you dislike psychopathic leadership, crazy schedules, and unnecessary drama, check us out!
Does We Know Girls interests you? Visit our website: WKG.ARYGOS.US
Post an application! For a private app, PM Messar on our forums.
Any player that does what it takes to come out on top.
Views progression as a competition.
Views 2nd place as unacceptable failure.
Exceptional players are always welcome!
1. Members are expected to meet 70% of our raid times. We raid four days a week, from Sunday to Wednesday (7-11 PM EST). We take the start time and the end time seriously. Note, however, that initiates may be expected to attend off-hours events like 10 mans/Heroics for evaluation. Also initiates are expected to make 90% of raids.
2. Hybrid DKP/Loot Council system. DKP reset for new tiers.
3. Small core of raiders to maximize usage of loot and consistency in learning and defeating encounters. We do not have a bunch of benchwarmers, and never have.
4. Rather than brute-forcing content, we compensate for our limited raid schedule through meticulous recruitment, planning, and the officers present the strategy for new content fully outlined with roles. If we don't have the comp or numbers we will call the raid, not waste people's time.
5. Individuals are expected to be adept at their own classes Theorycrafting. Do not apply if you do not know the subtle aspects of your class mechanics and gear choices.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.