Serverwide events

90 Human Warrior
***The event will take place on Saturday the 15th of December starting at 5 PM Server***

Some people may remember at the end of cataclysm that I (zynasty) held a 3v3 tournament that I admit, was pretty horribly hosted but ended up decently. A lot of people showed up and we got to meet some new people which was fun and I got to give away 15k. I've been asked again to do another event to promote our guild "My life is bro" as well as promote more social interaction on our server so here I am. We have are currently theorizing ideas for the event as well as rewards aside from gold.
Reward ideas : Gold, items, possibly a battle.net store item, and i have the idea of giving someone materials to get from 1 - 600 in a profession, vanity pets, and even mount(s)

Now our server isn't too huge on pvp so I don't want to do a tournament again, and I want to do something everyone can participate in. My ideas for events are stuff like;
------
--Hide and seek, but we may require twitch.tv participation as well
--**Michael Myers: One person is mike(me on horde), and he has to kill everyone, those who flee aren't aloud to attack and must not wear armor. They can use professions, items and abilities to run away, and even hinder the progress of others. The last person alive wins.**
--Gift Roulette: Each person gets a specific gift wrapped item, but each player is allowed to trade the wrapped item. After a minute of trading we announce the winning item and they trade the item to us for a random prize.
--Best Transmog Contest
--What's the password/answer: Randomly during the events I will say the 'password' on the twitch.tv stream and the first person to whisper me the answer will win.Example could be "what dungeon does this boss belong to?" or "The password is Swordfish"

----------------
Would love thoughts, comments, feedback. We will have tons, and i mean TONS of prizes and really want to get the masses involved.
Edited by Ragefest on 12/14/2012 9:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Prizes include epic current tier items, mounts, rare vanity pets, gold, and possibly more
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Prizes are really good :), Going to be fun and I'm excited to see who wins the big stuff!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Sounds fun.
Edited by Rumpleminze on 12/9/2012 7:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I'm putting lots of money/vanty pets/mounts towards this event!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
bump it up
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I would like contributing towards this. our realm doesn't have very much community and it would be awesome to get more of that!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
12/09/2012 11:46 PMPosted by Bundeswehr
I would like contributing towards this. our realm doesn't have very much community and it would be awesome to get more of that!

That's because 90% of the server backpeddles and pulls numbers that were considered decent two expansions ago
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
k
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
12/10/2012 08:51 AMPosted by Badglad

That's because 90% of the server backpeddles and pulls numbers that were considered decent two expansions ago

TRUTH!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
12/10/2012 08:51 AMPosted by Badglad

that ^
Reply Quote
IT AIN'T A THREAD WITHOUT ASMO THE AMAZING POSTING IN IT AT LEAST ONCE.
Reply Quote
PREPARE FOR TROUBLE
MAKE IT DOUBLE
TO PROTECT THE WORLD FROM DEVASTATION
TO UNITE ALL PEOPLES WITHIN OUR NATION
TO DENOUNCE THE EVILS OF TRUTH AND LOVE
TO EXTEND OUR REACH TO THE STARS ABOVE
ASMOOOOOOOO
BADGLAAAAAAD
TEAM RANK1#YOLO##SWAGG BLASTS OFF AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT
SURRENDER NOW, OR PREPARE TO FIGHT

^ Team motto.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
No and !@#$ you
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
This whole post was for constructive feedback and ideas please keep it that way
Reply Quote
I think it's a neat idea. Good luck.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
thanks please try and spread the word about this
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/11/2012 04:26 PMPosted by Patrix
I think it's a neat idea. Good luck.

:)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Tomorrow is the day would love to have people come out and enjoy the events
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]