Whatever toon/spec LF 10m raiding guild!

92 Blood Elf Paladin
Heya!
I can gear up whatever spec needed for a solid raiding guild.
My raiding availability:
6 Pm-10 PM GMT+10 anyday
or
12am-4am GMT+10

Let me know if you have any questions!
THanks
Edited by Drunkadin on 12/9/2012 10:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Paladin
anyone?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I would offer you a tank position, however we raid 7:30-10:30/11pm GMT+10 (currently in Daylight savings)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Hi, our raid timing is 10pm to 12 30 am GMT+8. If that's suitable plz contact me at anythinglei#1236
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey Vandorion. That might work out perfect. If you need me to tank I can gear up and transfer as fast as possible.. I'll try to log on and catch you to talk more.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Drunkadin

Cymbrogi on Nagrand is looking for one more raider for it's core team currently.

Raiding 7-10 server Wed/Thur, and 5-8 Sundays.

Currently 8/16, looking to get into HMs asap.

Could fit a tank in, though ideally we would pref a ranged dps - the title says 'any toon/spec' - what else do you have? (a lock would be outstanding)

Do you have some recent logs to check out?

Cheers
Whoods
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hi Drunkadin

Facepalm are currently looking for a Healer/Tank in our 10 man Core Group
We are currently only 4/6 N MSV but clearing that in about 1.5 hours and cant progress due to one of our healers leaving for RL issues.

We are a casual friendly guild willing to help and enjoy each others company.
We raid 7:30pm AEST for 2-3 hours Monday's & Wednesdays.

We are a Horde guild, on Dreadmaul.
Thanks for reading
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Hey Drunkadin, if you're still looking for a guild, Fragmenta is the raiding division of PRIDE, a guild on Blackrock - Horde and we're currently recruiting a Feral Druid MDPS. Our raiding times are slightly out of what you specified as follows:

Wed - 1am-4am ST (8:00pm-11:00pm GMT+10 DST)
Sun - 1am-4am ST (8:00pm-11:00pm GMT+10 DST)
Mon - 1:30am-4am ST (8:30pm-11:00pm GMT+10 DST)

If you're interested check out our thread at http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7199961414 or contact me in-game via my BattleTag Sinnoh#1764.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Lucid Dream on Jubei'Thos are a recently formed guild who are planning being in the top 10 on our server next tier. We have been through several players who have proven to be unreliable, just bad, or could no longer make our raid times and have managed to put together a solid 9 people this week. We are currently 6/6 MV 3/6 HoF and plan to start on H MV soon. Progression would be much further along if we had a full group each week with the same people. Raid times: 7pm-midnight thursday + sunday (server time). We are in need of either and ele shaman or Hunter. Get back to me if interested :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Hi there Drunkadin,

We're currently in the market for a reliable and competent DPS so please check out my thread to see if we suit you.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6572358287?page=1#15

Cheers :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]