[A] Stoic 25-man LFM

90 Worgen Rogue
Greetings,

Stoic is Bonechewer's oldest continuously raiding guild and currently the only 25-man Alliance guild on this amazing PvP server!

We are currently 6/6 MSV, 3/6 HoF, 1/6 ToES. We raid from 6-9 (9-12 EST) server time on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. Sundays and Mondays 10 raiders clean up whatever is left from the remaining raids. 10-man progression is the same save 6/6 HoF.

Right now we are recruiting 1-2 tanks with dps or healing off-specs, 2 healers, 1 warlock, and 1 dps warrior.

Banquets are provided for raids. We ask that you bring your own flask consumables and be able to raid for our full 3 hours each night (it's only 9 hours a week!) Knowledge of your class is also required, for while we are semi-hardcore, we are a progression guild and enjoy killing new bosses.

Apply on-line at our website, www.stoic-guild.org, or contact myself or Hygeia in game.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
12/09/2012 10:38 AMPosted by Konomichi
25-man Alliance guild

1 warlock

:(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I approve this message.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Hi Shaun.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
12/09/2012 02:01 PMPosted by Zcreed

10/27/2012 12:09 PMPosted by Zcreed
Well, Hygeia CERTAINLY can't insult your progression, or lack of.

12/09/2012 10:38 AMPosted by Konomichi
1 warlock

probably not you.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
12/09/2012 03:03 PMPosted by Miniafroftw
Hi Shaun.

Hi Mini.

trollolol
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue

Well, Hygeia CERTAINLY can't insult your progression, or lack of.

1 warlock

probably not you.

We're on Alliance, so we can't recruit any Trolls.
Edited by Konomichi on 12/9/2012 10:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
12/09/2012 10:46 PMPosted by Konomichi

10/27/2012 03:21 PMPosted by Hygeia
- Ignore Modeus, he is trolling.

whaaaa?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock

probably not you.

In case it wasn't totally clear, or you missed the 3 deleted thread's because of Mit's rage, I dislike 25m raiding anyways. And I doubt you need people for your "top secret" 10m that you run to clear raids the 25m couldn't clear. One foot in the grave, the other (RDS) soon to follow once you realize Bonechewer is dead for 25m raiding.

Also, Mit, you can't insult my progress when you only have Heroic Stone Guard in a 25m raid lol and I told you Driven all left, so I haven't been progressing. But I won't make excuses for you being bad ;)
Edited by Zcreed on 12/10/2012 3:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
In case it wasn't totally clear, or you missed the 3 deleted thread's because of Mit's rage, I dislike 25m raiding anyways. And I doubt you need people for your "top secret" 10m that you run to clear raids the 25m couldn't clear. One foot in the grave, the other (RDS) soon to follow once you realize Bonechewer is dead for 25m raiding.

Also, Mit, you can't insult my progress when you only have Heroic Stone Guard in a 25m raid lol and I told you Driven all left, so I haven't been progressing. But I won't make excuses for you being bad ;)

what are you babbling about?
Your saying 25 is easier, then say they switch to 10 man to clear things that they can't on 25 man.
I am not insulting your progress. I am pointing out posts where you are trashing Stoic's progression then coming in here making sad faces like if only they were a 10m guild you would join them.
And I wouldn't talk about anyones progress, what was the last current thing you did Ulduar?

Anyway, so... Your guild website is catagorized as "undefined" at work and won't load... so what about loot rules?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
12/10/2012 05:25 AMPosted by Mitnal
Anyway, so... Your guild website is catagorized as "undefined" at work and won't load... so what about loot rules?

Can't help you with the website issue; it loads fine for me and many others. =(

Loot is done by a council based on several factors including attendance, performance, strength of the upgrade, frequency that the member receives loot, etc. We have a long and detailed post describing our loot system in our member forums.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Thanks for all the bamps, queueteas :D
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
12/10/2012 03:45 PMPosted by Erishkigal
queueteas

quesadilla?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
12/10/2012 06:37 AMPosted by Konomichi
Can't help you with the website issue; it loads fine for me and many others. =(

It's a proxy thing not a "your website" thing, I can submit a request to have it unblocked, but information security will probably fwd the email to my boss for approval and then he will ask my why in the world i need it unblocked and it will be a total waste of time.

12/10/2012 09:29 AMPosted by Zcreed
, idk where you got that or think you saw that

I assumed your eloquent use of caps and referring to his "or lack of" indicated you were being sarcastic.

12/10/2012 09:29 AMPosted by Zcreed
Dragon Soul, MSV, and HoF all totally do not count as "current"

I guess 30% nerf heroic kills and a few entry level normal mode bosses qualifies you to critique other peoples raid progress.
Reply Quote
SmashT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Yeah for competition! :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
bump. Apply as you will, recruiting exceptional players.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Edited by Slashroar on 12/12/2012 11:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
12/09/2012 03:03 PMPosted by Miniafroftw
Hi Shaun.

Hi Sean!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]