Looking for competent players for a 5s team!

55 Draenei Death Knight
The team will consist of: Rshaman, Spriest, Frost Mage, Hpally, and Dlock.
The objective of the team is to achieve rank 1, nothing less.
Must have 2500+ rating experience in the 5s bracket.
I just recently came back to the game so don't mind my gear.
PST crømé in-game.
Reply Quote
i didnt know the way to recruit for rank 1 was to go to the realm forums. no wonder i dont have a rank 1 title... derp
Reply Quote
55 Draenei Death Knight
lol I just posted here to see who was still playing from the pool of players I used to play with since the server (LB) seems dead as a whole from a pvp perspective. Just curious to see if anyone will come forward, If any.
Reply Quote
yea im just givin u a hard time. if youre playing with arun rank 1 is 100% out of the question that guy is the WORST
Reply Quote
55 Draenei Death Knight
Dully noted. But I have to play with someone lol. Seems like everyone who is relevant in pvp have their arena teams set in. So i'll just kindly wait for someone to take me in or just start my own if I find enough players lol
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
yo crome
it's thadeus
Reply Quote
55 Draenei Death Knight
Hey whats up! When is the last time we played? Season 2? lol, is Inevidable and outplayed still playing? Would love to make a team with us 4 and a 5th. I remember they X-ferred off to a diff server, but I forget which one :/
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I heard inevidable went off to like tich or something and was playing with high class players. I just got back in i'm priesting it now lol we gotta get #1 again
Reply Quote
55 Draenei Death Knight
we should! You and talbadar are the best priests i've played with. The whole reason I came back was for another rank 1 title. lol, real id me. Javiersilva1337@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
damn... im so jelly
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]