[H] LF Academy-themed Guild?

31 Blood Elf Warlock
So as I level Avamy (silly Armory, level 15 is so yesterday) I've also been looking for a guild for her. The RP guild thread hasn't turned up anything I can look into, so I was wondering if there are any academy/school-themed RP guilds out there willing to recruit a mostly destitute bloodthistle-addicted warlock?
Reply Quote
31 Blood Elf Warlock
PARDON ME, I cannot figure out how to edit forum posts from my iPad.

Just wanted to add that, if it matters, Avamy will mostly be keeping the fact that she's actually a warlock on the down-low. Also the (various) drug addictions.
Reply Quote
78 Blood Elf Rogue
I could be interested in doing the same.
Reply Quote
The Guild Nocturne Constortium is looking for some new students, send a msg to Nadrael, or Truvealia for details
Reply Quote
31 Blood Elf Warlock
12/10/2012 11:36 AMPosted by Deadfist
The Guild Nocturne Constortium is looking for some new students, send a msg to Nadrael, or Truvealia for details

I don't know if I'm going to have access to WoW this week, unfortunately. Could you tell me a little about it here? :')
Reply Quote
I believe the Silvermoon Academy is still around, also the Illuminists if you are interested in more Blood-elf focused schooling.

The Silvermoon Academy used to hold classes for all types of things, from cooking to being a druid.

The Illuminists were more interested in free-form thinking and lectures.
Reply Quote
Silvermoon Academy I think passed on, though maybe there's a new one now, which would be awesome.

Flashfire Academy is a great guild, and really worth looking into. They've run some classes as well, it's been good.
Reply Quote
31 Blood Elf Warlock
Silvermoon Academy I think passed on, though maybe there's a new one now, which would be awesome.

Flashfire Academy is a great guild, and really worth looking into. They've run some classes as well, it's been good.

Awesome, thank you very much! :) I'll check them out... if not tonight, then the weekend at the latest.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]