So Humans get to use both on demand trinkets?

90 Undead Rogue
I did not know this , but today i saw a human warrioir with both Dreadful and Malevolent on demand use trinkets?

how is that allowed? Shouldn't they be unique equipped?

I can only imagine the burst potential here...

so Human racial is not OP huh?

this game keeps getting better
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
no one can use 2 on use trinks at the same time all on use trinks share a 30 sec CD what u saw was him useing a on use trink and a proc trink
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
12/07/2012 05:21 AMPosted by Katlei
Oh you poor baby! Call the WAHmbulance!

rather than trying to explain where he may be wrong u prefer to make yourself look like a !@#$wit. this is how bad forums have become
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
hmm,

So Humans can have on demand Stat boost one after the other every 30 secs?

and that is fine ?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
all on use trinks are getting a severe nerf read the sticky post from GM
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
hmm,

and that is fine ?

Why yes , yes it is my friend !!! It has been this way for a while now.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I know I saw that,

but here's the thing, even with the Nerf, Humans get to have double the PVP power of literally everyone else !!

how in the world is that balanced?
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Druid
How about fixing racials instead?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
i wouldn't go as far as saying double but yes, u act as if this was a recent occurrence this has been like that for a while now.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
12/07/2012 05:23 AMPosted by Díscarnate
rather than trying to explain where he may be wrong u prefer to make yourself look like a !@#$wit. this is how bad forums have become

lol because these nerf EMFH threads don't pop up A MILLION TIMES A DAY! I have stopped posting seriously when these threads pop up because like the OP, they are ignorant and just like to whine for the sake of whining.
Reply Quote
84 Pandaren Shaman
One
Undeads have 2 fear breaks? How in the world is that fair? On my priest I have to fear an undead rogue 3 times before one sticks, and what if he just gets a dispel.

How is this not OP??????
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
this isnt a emfh nerf thread he was wondering why someone could use 2 on use trinks at the same time witch wasnt the case run along child your trolling isnt needed here
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
hmm,

and that is fine ?

It's not 30 seconds. It's the duration of the buff. It's how all on use trinkets (and engineering glove enchant) work with like stats. Activating a trinket that boosts strength for X amount of seconds put all other trinkets of that type (primary stat boosting) on cooldown for X amount of seconds.

In the case of PvP, activating Dreadful Gladiator's Badge of Dominance would put Malevolent Gladiator's Badge of Dominance on cooldown for 20 seconds (and vice versa.)
Edited by Esclamayshun on 12/7/2012 5:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Undeads have 2 fear breaks? How in the world is that fair? On my priest I have to fear an undead rogue 3 times before one sticks, and what if he just gets a dispel.How is this not OP??????

ill trade will for a free trink anyday with the low DR on fear this racial s near useless not to mention it shares a 30 sec CD with a pvp trink
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
12/07/2012 05:30 AMPosted by Katlei

lol because these nerf EMFH threads don't pop up A MILLION TIMES A DAY! I have stopped posting seriously when these threads pop up because like the OP, they are ignorant and just like to whine for the sake of whining.

its a guess, but i think you have a human character huh?

instead of admitting that there is a huge favor / unbalance if one has a human character you are just being an !@# hat.

Human racial is massively unbalanced as it stands right now...

Blizzard would do well by revamping the entire racial thing.
Reply Quote
84 Pandaren Shaman
One
In the world of CC craft, an extra CC break is just as powerful.

On topic: The rogue had nfi how on use trinkets worked(you can't pop them together).

Let's not forget the new undead racial that's about another 2% of your total damage.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Forget the on use,

i am talking about the massive Stat bonus on PVP power which is always there !

how is that even comparable to any other racial there is?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
where as i agree the undead racials are nice, this is the reason i went undead on this priest for the damage boost u cant not compare it to the human racial for PVP being able to double stack pvp power trinks is far beyond any trinket

if Will didnt share a CD with pvp trink i would be inclined to agree with

12/07/2012 05:39 AMPosted by Ðjthùñdêrx
In the world of CC craft, an extra CC break is just as powerful.

But it doesn't making it far weaker than a free trink. All in all i prefer to be undead i love the damage boost and honestly human racial doesnt make a difference until top end arena
Reply Quote
84 Pandaren Shaman
One
What % is the second trinket in pvp power worth? 4.5%~?, if you're really so upset by a 2% damage difference when you can break yourself out of twice as much CC, I don't know what to say.

Your primary concern seemed to be cooldown stacking OP, should we look at the orc racial then? It can be used with your on use trinket.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]