Tailoring Bag

2 Draenei Priest
Has anyone else ever noticed?. Not one tailor - in all Azeroth and Outland - on ALL realms - whilst making mining, herb, gem, enchanting, etc. bags, has EVER had the thought 'Hey, you know what'd be neat - a tailoring bag!'

And yet alchemists 'discover' things just by messing with some dead flowers.

Conclusion: Tailors must be a pretty stupid bunch.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Haha never thought of that...

What I did notice is there is no green quality windwool bag this expansion which I find very odd. Would really like to see this added for a windwool dump and to help tailors make a bit of extra $$$.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

What I did notice is there is no green quality windwool bag this expansion which I find very odd. Would really like to see this added for a windwool dump and to help tailors make a bit of extra $$$.

I totally agree!
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
I would buy your windwool bags. My frostweave ones aren't as big as I'd like.

Provided, of course, that the windwool bags' number of slots was a multiple of four. Otherwise it wouldn't look right.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warlock
I'd also appreciate a windwool bag. Especially given that all the illusionary bags are actually increasing in price due to the rarity of their mats and their inconvenience of getting 12 imperial silk.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
either this, or Tailors should be able to craft Soulbound bags that are larger.. say 36 slots or something as a bonus. or at least like the spellthreads etc, have a decreased mat requirement.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Ever had the thought? .... psh, there are posts dotted through the forums for the past several years with people requesting tailoring bags, and still ... nada ... not enough replies and it all falls through the ever widening cracks.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
blues have previously said they're not required because you can turn cloth into bolts and compress your raw mats that way.

but, I agree it would be nice to have something that could store cloths and maybe even the various levels of spider silk.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
wtb 24 slot windwool bag
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

They're reached the limit on what the game's coding can support in terms of bag space (Blue Post somewhere on the forums). Hence, the reason why we're getting epic bags this expansion. Furthermore, how much bag space do you really need?
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
Because tailors already make non-profession bags, and there's less reason for them to be hauling around a mountain of raw materials.

12/16/2012 06:26 AMPosted by Feylenne
Ever had the thought? .... psh, there are posts dotted through the forums for the past several years with people requesting tailoring bags, and still ... nada ... not enough replies and it all falls through the ever widening cracks.
Yes, you sound exactly like you'd stop complaining if you got a response. Face it, if the lack of a near-useless bag is some kind of proof of the games demise, then you're too determined to be upset about something to ever be happy.
Reply Quote
5 Human Mage

They're reached the limit on what the game's coding can support in terms of bag space (Blue Post somewhere on the forums). Hence, the reason why we're getting epic bags this expansion. Furthermore, how much bag space do you really need?

I find that hard to believe personally. If that was the case, any person wearing a profession only bag would 'break the game coding'

No, I would think it maybe a 'space issue'. ie, they dont want to pay for additional storage space on the servers to accommodate the increase in data storage necessary. But, I dont find that really reasonable either, considering how cheap HD space is now, combined with the amount of money this game generates.

But whatever.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
yes i made a post on this but got no replies
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
07/05/2014 11:36 AMPosted by Wardano
yes i made a post on this but got no replies

From two years ago??
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]