Ignis Aurum Probat
US – Mal'Ganis (PVP) - Horde
Friday: 7:00 pm – 11:00 pm, server time (CST)
Saturday: 7:00 pm – 11:00 pm, server time (CST)
Please check out http://iap.enjin.com/recruitment for current recruitment needs and to fill out an application. If you are an exceptional player, we encourage you to apply even if you don't see your class or spec listed. We are always looking for great talent and will make room for such a player.
Our membership is comprised of adults with raiding experience that stretches back to Vanilla. As avid gamers, we play other games too but our hearts have always been set on progression raiding in World of Warcraft. Our players often hang out in Mumble outside of raids and take advantage of opportunities to meet up in real life. Some of us have been gaming with each other for years and attended the last two BlizzCons to hang out and meet other players from Mal'Ganis.
Our roots on this server go back to the founding of <Show Us Your Crits> in early 2009, which later became <Crits> and then <Classic>, which is still going strong as a successful 10m raiding guild. As our group returns to 25m raiding, we're looking for other motivated, dedicated, and mature players to round out a roster of 30-35 active raiders and alts. We do not recruit for bench positions and all players will see raid time. Loot distribution is a pretty laid back loot council, with decisions based on many factors, but with improving overall raid performance as the primary consideration.
1. We expect players to independently and continually expand their knowledge of their own class and role to improve individual performance, as well as other classes to increase raid synergy. Our players should be motivated enough to research theorycrafting, sims, and logs on their own, and we highly encourage discussion and sharing on our forums.
2. In a similar vein, we expect players to fully research all raid encounters and mechanics before showing up to raid. This includes videos, guides, and asking more experienced players for tips. We only raid two nights per week and we do not intend to spend our allotted time teaching players what they could easily discover on their own.
3. We expect players to understand that a healthy 25 man raiding roster requires more than 25 players online and ready to raid. We expect players to be selfless and willing to rotate with other team members, both for advantageous changes to raid composition and for optimal gear distribution to the team as a whole.
4. We expect players to behave respectfully as mature adults. Our players must be able to receive and respond to constructive criticism without getting defensive. The goal of any raid leadership should be to correct problems with strategy and performance in order to kill bosses. It is essential that team members realize that nothing is personal and we're all on the same team.
5. We expect players to be fully competent with different specs and to maintain the necessary sets of gear. This grants flexibility to the raid composition and also makes it easier to keep you in the raid rather than rotating you out.
6. We expect players to come fully prepared with appropriate enhancements (i.e. gems, enchants, and reforges) and consumables (i.e. flasks, pots, food, and tomes). The guild will usually provide consumables during the raid, but players should always have extras on hand.
7. We raid Friday and Saturday evenings, from 7 PM to 11 PM server time (CST). We expect consistent, regular attendance and notification in advance if a player will be absent.
8. We expect players to have Mumble installed and working, with a fully functional microphone.
If you have any questions, please send a tell or in-game mail to Coäl (battletag OnlyLucky13#1772), Darkautumn (battletag Darkash#1564) or Softkittyy (battletag bumbler#1223). Alternatively, you can contact us through our website.