Another one of those threads...

90 Draenei Mage
I'm thinking about doing a server transfer, and I was curious about the perks of Vashj. Is it a Horde, or Alliance-dominated server? Is World PVP common? Is the AH a good place for friendly, economic competition, or is it stagnant and over-priced? I NEED TO KNOW, PEOPLE!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Go anywhere else but this place. Trust me.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
world pvp <3 them allies. ignore bucknasty he is a troll. Economy is crap but if you find a group of people you like then its not a bad server at all. Pretty even Horde/Ally ratio but if your ally and i see your fair game.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
World PvP, as Demoralizes said, is pretty good on 'ere.
Alliance is decent, don't know much about the horde, but they seem like good guys. A lot more raiding then PvP, though.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
ignore bucknasty he is a troll.
:/ I wasn't trolling though. This server literally is !@#$.

"Go on then, listen to this guy, spend your money. This server is just a delight." That would be trolling.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
The economy couldn't be much worse than it is on my server, Cairne. A single stack of Frostweave cloth goes for 287g. Is it like that here?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
12/08/2012 12:57 PMPosted by Kaligos
The economy couldn't be much worse than it is on my server, Cairne. A single stack of Frostweave cloth goes for 287g. Is it like that here?

See: yes.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/08/2012 02:45 PMPosted by Erebös

See: yes.

Chroist, how many times have you race changed now?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
the economy of vashj is crap. noone has any money.
Edited by Reindeer on 12/9/2012 2:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Speak for yourself, I'm loaded yo.
Got me like a billion dollars
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Get loaded' can't control it
!@#$% pass me the blunt and let me roll it
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/19785525.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
dolla dolla bill yall
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
looks like your doin pretty good pvp wise. but you have no proof of income. im gonna need to handle about 57k in game. just to verify your credit. and then ypou can tell me about how you make your money and all that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]