So let me get this right...

100 Blood Elf Hunter
I am a 40 year old veteran Tauren Hunter, born and raised out of Mulgore. I was trained to track and kill using a Bow & Arrow, Crossbow, or Gun as my primary weapon and I befriend the beasts of Azeroth and Outland a like in order to make life easier.

I have accomplished numerous feats such as:
- Putting Ragnaros down and stopping his Azerothian rebirth, ultimately taking the planet all for himself.
- Ended the mad reign of Nefarian on his very own grounds.
- Put an end to C'Thun and his madness at, nearly, the very cost of my own sanity.
- Tracked Illidan down in to Shadowmoon Valley and put an end to him as well - With the aid of Maiev and Akama (whom I end up helping more than the other way around.)
- I ended the tyrannical behavior of Gruul the Dragonkiller in the Blade's Edge Mountains as well as slaying his sons just because I could.
- I aided Rexxar, the unanimously titled 'Champion of the Horde,' to absolutely no avail other than the fact that he has finally tracked down his long sought after family.
- I ventured forth in to Tempest Keep and ended Kael'Thas Sunstrider's plans before they fully manifested. I did not, however, stop Tempest Keep from gathering more and more energies. This thing is a literal bomb waiting to explode - when do I go back and finish up the job?
- I killed Kael'Thas for a second time inside of Magister's Terrace before he was able to carry through his plans... again.
- I ventured in through Sunwell Plateau, slaying demons, dragons and corrupt Naaru, as well as ending Kil'Jaeden - one of the highly ranking leaders of the Burning Legion, and escaped to tell the tale.
- I ventured in to Icecrown Citadel where Arthas, the Lich King, was awaiting me - upon personal summons to challenge his rule as 'King.' I ventured forth with my allies, even the renowned paladin Tirion Fordring, and managed to lay the King to his eternal rest.
- I came face to face with the Earthmother, the one I revere the most of all, and was called nothing more than a 'fleshling.' I wish I could slap her [bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep] self because I would in a heartbeat.
- I, at the personal request of the entire 5 Dragonflights, venture back to Wyrmrest Temple and ultimately end up subduing Deathwing. I am awarded virtually.. Nothing. For having saved the world, literally, at the precipice of total annihilation, and I am given a pat on the bat then told 'Good job.'
- Thrall, somebody who merely communes with the Elements, is chosen to be the Aspect of the Earth.

After all of these enormous feats, having saved the world time and again, why is it that I am still some mere peon in a ridiculous and virtually pointless war between two factions that couldn't even send 1,000 of their pathetic soldiers after me and kill me?

Why is it that after being thrown against perilous adventure time and again am I still not recognized as a fully-fledged Demi God walking Azeroth, and given my rightful place of Neutrality as all those before me?

Why is it that I am currently battling the Sha on some continent I have no business being on, yet again thrown in to the midst of the pointless war of the Alliance and the Horde? Also under full knowledge that Garrosh intends to attempt to send me to my death a repetitive number of times.

Why, oh why, am I not neutral yet?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
I am a 40 year old veteran Tauren Hunter, born and raised out of Mulgore. I was trained to track and kill using a Bow & Arrow, Crossbow, or Gun as my primary weapon and I befriend the beasts of Azeroth and Outland a like in order to make life easier.

I have accomplished numerous feats such as:
- Putting Ragnaros down and stopping his Azerothian rebirth, ultimately taking the planet all for himself.
- Ended the mad reign of Nefarian on his very own grounds.
- Put an end to C'Thun and his madness at, nearly, the very cost of my own sanity.
- Tracked Illidan down in to Shadowmoon Valley and put an end to him as well - With the aid of Maiev and Akama (whom I end up helping more than the other way around.)
- I ended the tyrannical behavior of Gruul the Dragonkiller in the Blade's Edge Mountains as well as slaying his sons just because I could.
- I aided Rexxar, the unanimously titled 'Champion of the Horde,' to absolutely no avail other than the fact that he has finally tracked down his long sought after family.
- I ventured forth in to Tempest Keep and ended Kael'Thas Sunstrider's plans before they fully manifested. I did not, however, stop Tempest Keep from gathering more and more energies. This thing is a literal bomb waiting to explode - when do I go back and finish up the job?
- I killed Kael'Thas for a second time inside of Magister's Terrace before he was able to carry through his plans... again.
- I ventured in through Sunwell Plateau, slaying demons, dragons and corrupt Naaru, as well as ending Kil'Jaeden - one of the highly ranking leaders of the Burning Legion, and escaped to tell the tale.
- I ventured in to Icecrown Citadel where Arthas, the Lich King, was awaiting me - upon personal summons to challenge his rule as 'King.' I ventured forth with my allies, even the renowned paladin Tirion Fordring, and managed to lay the King to his eternal rest.
- I came face to face with the Earthmother, the one I revere the most of all, and was called nothing more than a 'fleshling.' I wish I could slap her [bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep] self because I would in a heartbeat.
- I, at the personal request of the entire 5 Dragonflights, venture back to Wyrmrest Temple and ultimately end up subduing Deathwing. I am awarded virtually.. Nothing. For having saved the world, literally, at the precipice of total annihilation, and I am given a pat on the bat then told 'Good job.'
- Thrall, somebody who merely communes with the Elements, is chosen to be the Aspect of the Earth.

After all of these enormous feats, having saved the world time and again, why is it that I am still some mere peon in a ridiculous and virtually pointless war between two factions that couldn't even send 1,000 of their pathetic soldiers after me and kill me?

Why is it that after being thrown against perilous adventure time and again am I still not recognized as a fully-fledged Demi God walking Azeroth, and given my rightful place of Neutrality as all those before me?

Why is it that I am currently battling the Sha on some continent I have no business being on, yet again thrown in to the midst of the pointless war of the Alliance and the Horde? Also under full knowledge that Garrosh intends to attempt to send me to my death a repetitive number of times.

Good Post. I agree with it.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
If you leave the horde you get a deserter debuff.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
12/08/2012 03:42 AMPosted by Cellnine
Good Post. I agree with it.

<nods>

12/08/2012 03:44 AMPosted by Verouille
If you leave the horde you get a deserter debuff.

Waaaaaat?! Nooooooooo!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
FYI Tauren live to 200+, so it's possible that you're actually 100 or more!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
12/08/2012 03:51 AMPosted by Karova
FYI Tauren live to 200+, so it's possible that you're actually 100 or more!

I RP myself as such whenever I feel up to RPing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
12/08/2012 03:14 AMPosted by Bretherezen

Why are these foolish pandas not worshiping me as a Goddess?

I control evil, demons are my slaves... yet they just smile & offer me food.

I CONTROL FIRE & DARKNESS!

OBEY ME DAMMIT!
Reply Quote
56 Human Paladin
...unsung Hero?

Seriously though, nice post, and I'm Alliance.
You raise a good question.
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
12/08/2012 03:14 AMPosted by Bretherezen

Script immunity.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Why are these foolish pandas not worshiping me as a Goddess?

I control evil, demons are my slaves... yet they just smile & offer me food.

I CONTROL FIRE & DARKNESS!

OBEY ME DAMMIT!

I know right?!

I have befriended countless beasts across continents whose conditions are harsh and unforgiving.

I demand my ally-companions ("pets") be given fair treatment as well! After all, if not for them, I probably would not be where I am right now. They are essentially half of who I am! They wont stand by and accept stringy meat for much longer. They *do* have a mind of their own, after all.

12/08/2012 04:02 AMPosted by Shanndorn
...unsung Hero?

Unsung? They *better* be making a song of me soon!

<demands satisfaction>
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
To be quite honest, being a war veteran, and a savior of Azeroth... I demand a monthly salary income!

I am much too poor these days. My previous feats should have elevated my status in Azeroth to that of somebody of great importance.

Tirion Fordring no longer has a candle he can hold to me as well - my feats across Azeroth and Outlands are a testament to that fact. So why is it this man is regarded as being even higher than myself? I do not understand this logic.

Additionally, the only praise I truly have received at all came from the man I want to assassinate - Garrosh - during the beginning battles to organize and construct the Dominance Offensive base in Krasarang Wilds. I do not like this at all - that makes me sound like a war criminal!

I am a hero. A savior of Azeroth! A bringer of justice!
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
At least you get a discount at the tonk game at the Dark Moon Faire.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
12/08/2012 04:49 AMPosted by Girlsgonewow
At least you get a discount at the tonk game at the Dark Moon Faire.

Not good enough!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

<breathes fire>
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Because we are nameless heros who will always be; "Those people"

The Lore char's get all the fame, we are just the mighty stepping stone that helps them.

As for Horde related question....well..it's Garrosh.
Reply Quote
15 Human Priest
Unsung? They *better* be making a song of me soon!

<demands satisfaction>

I can't get no sat-is-faction
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
12/08/2012 04:56 AMPosted by Cøron
Because we are nameless heros who will always be; "Those people"

Bolvar specifically asked for him to never be mentioned of - that he was dead.

Tirion Fordring then turned around and created a magical monument in his honor depicting everything that happened after - and during - the Lich King drew his final breath.

If Tirion Fordring is allowed to do such a despicable thing (breaking a solemn vow) then I am allowed to be a recognized and renowned Hero!

12/08/2012 04:56 AMPosted by Cøron
The Lore char's get all the fame, we are just the mighty stepping stone that helps them.

Yeah... I don't like that...

They need to start helping *me* for a change if they want *my* continued aid.

----------------------

<appears on Channel 9 Television>

News Reporter: "This just in! A Tauren Hunter that has been working in the dark under the banner of the Horde is seeking to sue said Faction for recognition trade agreements! Appariently he feels as though the recognition is due upon him because he has done <insert long list of accomplishments here>, and has received extremely poor rewards for his service."

Recording of my voice with a blacked out portrait: "Indeed I am. I am tired - absolutely tired - of saving this planet from calamities and receiving absolutely nothing in return for it but the next calamity to repair. I am working myself [bleeeeep!] near to the bone in order to make sure each and every person on Azeroth - no matter who they are - are able to sleep soundly at night, knowing that tomorrow will come. I am sick and tired of receiving absolutely nothing for my hard work, blood and sweat! I just am!"

News Reporter: "But when we asked him if this was being a tad-bit too selfish he only replied with:"

Recording of my voice with a blacked out portrait: "No. No it is not selfish of me to want recognition for my deeds thus far. Considering all I have done, the least you can do is recognize that I have done these feats - and thank me each and every time you draw breath."

News Reporter: "More after this break!"

<commercial>
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Alright everybody, I look forward to your responses upon my return! Hopefully you all agree with me that it is well past time for in-game recognition for our deeds! (Excluding the genocidal maniac.)

I will be going to bed now. ((\( ^_^ )/))

>8< Spider Pride! ~ An00b'Arak (cwsargeras.com)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
TNT
You still singing this same song? Your last thread wasn't enough opining. I guess a savior of Azeroth has seen and done it all and nothing better to do.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
We don't do what we do for fleeting recognition.

Consider Azeroth still being in one piece, and that your ilk even have a relatively safe home you get to see every day reward enough for your endeavors.

What more need you, really? Really?

Would the recognition be worth it if your home land were besieged by your enemies, if the very foundations of the world began to falter under the might of an immensely powerful being, hell-bent on eradicating all life on Azeroth?

How about the death of your closest friends, your family, those you love?

You risk all this and more with your pursuit of fame.

We don't do what we do for fleeting recognition.

That you can't sit comfortably knowing your accomplishments have saved lives innumerable is most perplexing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]