I have accomplished numerous feats such as:
- Putting Ragnaros down and stopping his Azerothian rebirth, ultimately taking the planet all for himself.
- Ended the mad reign of Nefarian on his very own grounds.
- Put an end to C'Thun and his madness at, nearly, the very cost of my own sanity.
- Tracked Illidan down in to Shadowmoon Valley and put an end to him as well - With the aid of Maiev and Akama (whom I end up helping more than the other way around.)
- I ended the tyrannical behavior of Gruul the Dragonkiller in the Blade's Edge Mountains as well as slaying his sons just because I could.
- I aided Rexxar, the unanimously titled 'Champion of the Horde,' to absolutely no avail other than the fact that he has finally tracked down his long sought after family.
- I ventured forth in to Tempest Keep and ended Kael'Thas Sunstrider's plans before they fully manifested. I did not, however, stop Tempest Keep from gathering more and more energies. This thing is a literal bomb waiting to explode - when do I go back and finish up the job?
- I killed Kael'Thas for a second time inside of Magister's Terrace before he was able to carry through his plans... again.
- I ventured in through Sunwell Plateau, slaying demons, dragons and corrupt Naaru, as well as ending Kil'Jaeden - one of the highly ranking leaders of the Burning Legion, and escaped to tell the tale.
- I ventured in to Icecrown Citadel where Arthas, the Lich King, was awaiting me - upon personal summons to challenge his rule as 'King.' I ventured forth with my allies, even the renowned paladin Tirion Fordring, and managed to lay the King to his eternal rest.
- I came face to face with the Earthmother, the one I revere the most of all, and was called nothing more than a 'fleshling.' I wish I could slap her [bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep] self because I would in a heartbeat.
- I, at the personal request of the entire 5 Dragonflights, venture back to Wyrmrest Temple and ultimately end up subduing Deathwing. I am awarded virtually.. Nothing. For having saved the world, literally, at the precipice of total annihilation, and I am given a pat on the bat then told 'Good job.'
- Thrall, somebody who merely communes with the Elements, is chosen to be the Aspect of the Earth.
After all of these enormous feats, having saved the world time and again, why is it that I am still some mere peon in a ridiculous and virtually pointless war between two factions that couldn't even send 1,000 of their pathetic soldiers after me and kill me?
Why is it that after being thrown against perilous adventure time and again am I still not recognized as a fully-fledged Demi God walking Azeroth, and given my rightful place of Neutrality as all those before me?
Why is it that I am currently battling the Sha on some continent I have no business being on, yet again thrown in to the midst of the pointless war of the Alliance and the Horde? Also under full knowledge that Garrosh intends to attempt to send me to my death a repetitive number of times.
Why, oh why, am I not neutral yet?