484 ilvl hunter LF progression guild!

90 Worgen Hunter
Hi I am on the look for a raiding guild pref. 25 mans but 10 would be ok as well. I am only looking for progression semi hardcore raiding guild. I am very experienced in raiding i am top on most fights in my guild now but they just are not progressing fast enough for me not to mention the times are not working out for me anymore. Times i am looking for are between 6pm-1am EST anytime inbetween those times would be great. I also am not looking to be benched. I am looking to havea quaranteed raid spot, so if you can't provide that then dont bother posting on this thread. if you would like any more info then just hit me up either in game or on this thread. Thanks

I am a 27 year old male so you dont have to worry about my mother or father. HAve my own house,computer, and internet.
Edited by Ronir on 12/9/2012 11:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
bump
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
RECRUITING ALL CLASSES!!!!!

Heart Of Fear 4/6

Mogushan Vaults 6/6 Normal 1/6 Heroics

Terrace 3/4

http://poweredbyrice.enjin.com/
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormscale/Powered+By+Rice
H-US-Stormscale

We are well established guild, raiding on Stormscale Horde side since Dec 2010. Many of our officers and raiders are with us since the beginning, and our community is still growing. Mature, dedicated and passionate about raiding we always welcome experienced and active players to join our ranks. We are raising the bar to enjoy end game content on a high standard. We consider ourselves to be a big family, our raiding times are full of laughter and humor, but when it comes to progression, everyone is exerting maximum effort and attention.

Is Powered by Rice a hardcore guild? No, we are not. We'd consider us semi-hc: we are able to beat the current encounters and achieve the things that can be achieved in the game. But we are not doing it trying to get world or server firsts, raiding at 03:00 after a major content patch. No one said that we didn't have ambitions, but going into 12 hours of raids per day just isn't our treat - we have people who have families, work and enjoy free days out of wow. But when we raid, its serious enough.

Because we raid only three days a week, we expect 90% attendance, maximum focus and good raid preparation.

We are looking for people that:

- can raid Tuesday,Wednesday and Monday. (3/3 attendance)

- have a good and relevant raiding experience,

- are geared well enough to start current progression,

- have stable internet connection, decent computer and Ventrillo installed,

- have a good knowledge of your class and specs,

- have friendly attitude and are good team players,

- able to play under pressure and can take positive criticism

- are at least 18 years old.

As a guild we supply our raiders with raid consumables. This allows everyone to focus their schedules in enjoying the game and not endless farming for mats.

Raid Time (Server time) :

- Tuesday,Wednesday and Monday (7:00 to 11:00)pst
Those time can be extended during progression.

Our social community is mostly compose from raiders family members and friends. We are active and implicate on the server, organizing casual event and supporting new player. Welcome to re-roll, veteran or simply casual players that want to enjoy a laid back atmosphere with no pressure.

You can apply here http://poweredbyrice.enjin.com/

Officers Battletags:
Kaoticsupa#1753 - Wengtot
Kadiliman#1112 - Garutay

For class specific needs, we're looking for these following classes as priority.

Druid - Resto, Feral, Boomkin
Monk - MW or DPS
Mage - Frost/Fire
Priest - Disc/Shadow
Hunter - BM / Surv
Pally - Ret / Holy
DK - Dps
Warlock

But exceptional raiders will always be welcome :-)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Hey there, [H] Evocati on Zul'jin is recruiting awesome dps for core spots in our 25 man raids. We're a horde guild that raid Tuesday and Thursday 8:30-11:30 EST. We are currently 1/6 heroic MSV and 3/6 in HoF.

Please drop by our website and check us out. Evocati.enjin.com. If you have any questions feel free to contact us via Battletag: Vulp#1695 or Williamwolf#1372.

Thanks! Looking forward to hearing from you.
Reply Quote
Hi. I'm Des from Bless the Martyr on Baelgun. We raid Sun-Wed 8:30-12:00 EST. Our progression is currently 4/16H and we will be hopefully killing heroic Blade Lord this week.

We're always recruiting exceptional players, so if you think you'd be a good fit and can compete add me to realid and we can talk.

Dontlosmebro#1739
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Looking for high quality rdps for our core group ASAP. Need experience with heroic progression, excellent knowledge of your class, and the real desire to get in there and make the heroic kills. Would love the benefits that a great hunter can give our raid group.

Current progression: 3/6h MSV 6/6 HoF 4/4 Toes (elite mode down)
http://www.guildox.com/wow/guild/us/Echo%20Isles/Limitless%20Possibilities
Limitless Possibilities-(Echo Isles Server) currently is on a california server GMT-8

We constantly are pushing for server first in all categories possible, while maintaining the fun aspect of the game

We are currently looking for people that like to have fun during raid but also progress and like to be pushed on each fight.

Raid times -
Friday Saturday Sunday 6-9 server (9-12 est) we usually extend for progression on fri sat never extend raid on sunday

ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS SHOULD APPLY REGARDLESS OF RECRUITMENT NEEDS

Requirements
~At least 90% raid attendance. If you are going to miss please let the officers or myself know- but 3 no shows/no call you will no longer raid with us no exceptions.
~Have good knowledge of your class/spec/rotation and can consistently improve your performance. YOU ARE COMPETING FOR YOUR SPOT AT ALL TIMES.We have plenty of resources to help if any problems are stopping you from achieving your greatest potential.
~Must have mumble with a working mic and not be afraid to use it.
~Extensive knowledge of the raid encounters before hand Raid leader's job isn't to baby sit you and teach you to play,The rest of the guild is doing their part, we expect you to do the same.
~Tardiness is not acceptable. I understand work/family/real life issues come into play and its totally understandable, but every day every week your late because you overslept, you got stuck in traffic, your dog ate your keyboard, etc is not acceptable
~Must have a sense of humor- seriously we don't need an uptight prick. We play around a lot, but we get the job done.We all know when the time to play and the time to get serious is

Contact info:

Our gm's real id is tommyc06wow@hotmail.com That is a zero six btw, a lot of people get that mixed up. Mine is Marjorie#1963.

We generally have an officer on, and any one in the guild can find us if you want to make a level one on Echo Isles.

Our guild website is www.limitless.guildlaunch.com
Feel free to apply. Your application will be answered withing 1-2 days.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Guild: Relentless Pursuit
Realm: Blade's Edge (PvE)
Faction: Alliance

Raid Schedule: Friday & Saturday, 9PM-12PM EST (6PM-9PM PST)

Progression: 6/6N Mogu'shan Vaults

About Us:

Relentless Pursuit's core 10-man team was formed in February, 2012 in a casual raiding environment. We finished Heroic DS 9th on server in less than 6 months time. Only the top raiders from last expansion have been brought back onto the core team, and we are currently looking for similar, exceptional players that are interested in semi-hardcore/hardcore progression raiding.

What you can expect from us:

-Tight-knit & fun raid environment: We know when to have fun, and when to get down to business
-Efficient Progression: Our goal is to achieve server firsts.
-Low Drama: We are all mature people who see no point in causing trouble.

What's expected from you:

-Show up on time for raids: Minimum of 80% attendance is MANDATORY
-Raid awareness: Fire is bad.
-Extensive knowledge of your class & spec: You must pull competitive numbers on the meters.
-Maturity: Check your ego at the door; no elitist attitudes.

If interested, feel free to contact me in-game.
RealID: sigmaxrp@gmail.com
Battletag: sigma#1298
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
1/6Heroic + 6/6Normal MSV, 5/6 HoF Alliance PVE 10 Man Guild

Hey Ronir! I tried to contact you on your server but I did not see that you were online! If you can, please send me a Real-ID request or respond on here! I'll check back soon! You seem like a perfect fit for our guild! Here is some information about us:

Raid Times:
Tues/Thurs/Mon: 9:15-12:00EST.

Website (Forums > Applications):
http://ravageguild.shivtr.com

Contact Information:
ReadID: Lambcm9@wfu.edu
Battletag: Veelia#1888

Thanks!
Edited by Qtvee on 12/8/2012 9:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
It's Super Effective is a 10 man Raiding Guild looking to fill its ranks! Some Raiders have downed 5/6 HM MV, 6/6 HoF (attempted 3/6 HM, 2/6 HM downed), and 4/4 ToES. The experience is here, we just need YOU!

Current Needs:
  • 1 Healer (Pally or Resto/Ele Sham preferred)<<<Immediate Need
  • 2 Ranged (Mage, Lock, or possibly a Hunter)
  • Exceptional players are always welcome

• Current Raid Comp:
  • Prot Warrior
  • Blood DK
  • Resto Druid
  • Fire Mage
  • Shadow Priest
  • Hunter

• Raid Times:
  • Tues, Wed, Thurs 7-11 CST

• Loot:
  • Loot Council

• Guild Website:
  • http://itssupereffective.enjin.com/

• What's expected of you:
  • To have a complete MS and OS gear with appropriate gems, enchants, and reforges that yield the greatest DPS/HPS/Mitigation which includes 2 crafting professions...gathering professions are not acceptable
  • To earn Faction reputation with all groups that provide gear and patterns
  • Knowledge and competency of ALL specializations of your class and to keep up-to-date with the latest theory-crafting, which allows you to know and play the best specialization for each fight
  • To provide your own flasks, potions, and 275-300 food (until we generate enough income to provide for our Raiders)
  • Your complete and undivided attention and highest level of motivation for the duration of the raid
  • Near 100% attendance and to log in often...not just for raids. If you are going to be absent from the raid, you will need to let us know well in advance
  • To show up AT LEAST 15 minutes before the start of each raid to receive special instructions
  • To have knowledge of all encounters prior to the first pull during progression
  • The ability to accept criticism as criticism is important to progression
  • To be active on our guild forums

• We want to provide the most enjoyable raiding environment for all of our players, have fun, and work together as a team. Our main goal will always be to complete ALL current Heroic content and earn all associated achievements before each new tier of content is released. All players are welcomed to join, but those wanting to raid will be expected to perform at a higher level. We look forward to hearing from you!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You can reach me via my Battle Tag Darknut#1983
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Death Knight
    Hey there...

Would love to get a chance to talk to you about a position we are trying to fill with our 10 man raid team. We are made up of adults (primarily in our 30s). Our guild has been around since the Open Beta in 2004. We raid on weekends (Fri & Sat evenings; 8-11 pm CST) due to most of us having full time jobs & family taking up our time during the week. As far as our progression goes...we got a late start to raiding & after a month we're 4/6 MSV with some work on Elagon. We have literally been searching for a hunter to fill our last spot in our 10 man group for several months now. After being unable to find a hunter...we've plugged in several other classes, PUGs, etc. that just didn't seem to fit. A hunter is the last class we need to fill out our 10 man team & have all buffs fully covered by our team.

We are primarily interested in looking for folks who are looking for a long term home & not just looking to latch on to a guild that they can raid with for the short term. You'll find our group is made up of other adults like yourself who have children, jobs, spouses (some who play with us) & other responsibilities outside of the game that will make it easy to relate to one another. The thing we do share is a love for raiding & a love of the game. If you are interested in chatting...please respond via email at Kahunax @ gmail . com or via Real ID at Kawika#1387. You can also learn more about our guild at www.teamxcalibre.com. Hope to hear back from you soon.

Thanks & good luck with your search!

K
    Reply Quote
    100 Draenei Priest
    Hi! We are looking to add another exceptional and experienced hunter to our roster!

Apotheosis reached new heights of success in Cataclysm and continue to excel in Mists of
    Pandaria.
    We improved with every tier, culminating in multiple server first achievements in the final tier of Cataclysm. Dragon Soul saw Apotheosis go 8/8H, get our meta-drakes and get our first-ever server first kill on Heroic Hagara and acquire the server's first set of Fangs
    of the Father.

We continue to be the leading 25-man guild on the server. We already have 4 server firsts (Normal Mel'jarak, Amber Shaper, Shek'Zeer, and Protectors.) We have a really strong raid foundation continuing into the new expansion and are looking to add a few fresh faces! Join our 9-hour a week, 25-man raid guild and be a part of a fun-loving, respectful number one guild.

We pride ourselves on being an adult guild with an inclusive atmosphere, while maintaining a
    serious attitude to raiding. If this sounds like a good place to call home for a new expansion,
    we might be the guild for you.

Apotheosis of Eldre'Thalas is a 25-man Alliance raiding guild. We are an active guild, both in-game and out, with raids three nights a week (Tues/Thurs/Sun from 9pm-12am ET, invites at 8:45pm), an alt run on Mondays, rated battlegrounds on Wednesdays and LFRs/old content runs fairly frequently.

People are always talking to each other: our guild forums are super-active, we have a sizeable number of guildies on Twitter and many of the members also have active blogs. Several members play other games together as well, including D3, SWTOR, League of Legends, Minecraft, Team Fortress 2, Civ V, etc.)

Our best quality is our consistency - in this atmosphere of raiding, going down to 10 mans, cancelling raids, etc., we have maintained a solid 25 man raiding roster and will continue to do so.

MOP progression:
    T14: 16/16 N, 2/6H MSV

Cataclysm progression:
    T13: 8/8 HM & Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider
    T12: 6/7 HM & Glory of the Firelands Raider
    T11: 7/13 HM

Where are you located?
    We're Alliance-side on Eldre'Thalas! Our website is: http://www.apotheosis-now.com/main/

What are you looking for?
    Skilled & experienced players of the following classes:
    Moonkin
    Hunter
    Elemental Shaman
    Shadow Priest
    Windwalker Monk
    Enhancement Shaman
    Resto Druid
    Resto Shaman
    Holy Paladin

All appropriately-geared and experienced DPS classes are welcome to apply.

When are your raids?
    During progression, we raid three hours a night, three hours a week for 9 hours of raiding.
    Tuesdays: 9pm ET - midnight ET
    Thursdays: 9pm ET - midnight ET
    Sundays: 9pm ET - midnight ET

All raiders are expected to maintain 75% attendance (9 of 12 raids in a given month, roughly).

Do you have a "bench"?
    We don't have a "bench" but we have people on standby most nights. People are swapped in and out with regularity, officers, raiders and initiates alike. It is rare that you will be sat for an entire evening. Swapouts usually occur around the halfway mark of the raid, around 10:30pm ET, or on a per boss basis. Raid invites go out at 8:45pm and guildies are expected to be online no later than 8:50pm ET so that we can pull promptly at 9pm.

How do you deal with loot?
    We use the EPGP loot system with some variations on item costs.

What benefits do I have as a raiding member of Apotheosis?
    - Guild repairs available 24/7, not just progression nights
    - Feasts dropped prior to every boss pull
    - Raider-ranked members may request enchants and gems for their main spec raiding gear from the guild bank for free
    - Steady progression, repeated boss kills
    - Reliable raiding schedule. Check our World of Logs calendar and you'll see that we raid very reliably and very regularly: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/97494/
    - Doing other stuff with guildies: 90 randoms, challenge modes, alt runs, arena or rated battlegrounds. We're a very active guild with a lot going on!

How do I apply?
    Head over to our website at:
    http://www.apotheosis-now.com/main/

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask:

Battletag: Serrinnelol#1177
    Email: recruitment@apotheosis-now.com
    Twitter: @SerrinneWoW

Serrinne
    recruitment@apotheosis-now.com
    Recruitment Officer, Apotheosis (A)
    Eldre'Thalas (US), PVE/EST
    http://www.apotheosis-now.com/main/
    Reply Quote
    Looking for high quality rdps for our core group ASAP. Need experience with heroic progression, excellent knowledge of your class, and the real desire to get in there and make the heroic kills. Would love the benefits that a great hunter can give our raid group.

Current progression: 3/6h MSV 6/6 HoF 4/4 Toes (elite mode down)
    Limitless Possibilities-(Echo Isles Server) currently is on a california server GMT-8

We constantly are pushing for server first in all categories possible, while maintaining the fun aspect of the game

We are currently looking for people that like to have fun during raid but also progress and like to be pushed on each fight.

Raid times -
    Friday Saturday Sunday 6-9 server (9-12 est) we usually extend for progression on fri sat never extend raid on sunday

ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS SHOULD APPLY REGARDLESS OF RECRUITMENT NEEDS

Requirements
    ~At least 90% raid attendance. If you are going to miss please let the officers or myself know- but 3 no shows/no call you will no longer raid with us no exceptions.
    ~Have good knowledge of your class/spec/rotation and can consistently improve your performance. YOU ARE COMPETING FOR YOUR SPOT AT ALL TIMES.We have plenty of resources to help if any problems are stopping you from achieving your greatest potential.
    ~Must have mumble with a working mic and not be afraid to use it.
    ~Extensive knowledge of the raid encounters before hand Raid leader's job isn't to baby sit you and teach you to play,The rest of the guild is doing their part, we expect you to do the same.
    ~Tardiness is not acceptable. I understand work/family/real life issues come into play and its totally understandable, but every day every week your late because you overslept, you got stuck in traffic, your dog ate your keyboard, etc is not acceptable
    ~Must have a sense of humor- seriously we don't need an uptight prick. We play around a lot, but we get the job done.We all know when the time to play and the time to get serious is

Contact info:

Our gm's real id is tommyc06wow@hotmail.com That is a zero six btw, a lot of people get that mixed up. Mine is Marjorie#1963.

We generally have an officer on, and any one in the guild can find us if you want to make a level one on Echo Isles.

Our guild website is www.limitless.guildlaunch.com
    Feel free to apply. Your application will be answered withing 1-2 days.
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Paladin
    Hello,

We would love to speak with you and see if we are a good fit for one another at Realid: meganin1987@yahoo.com

*We are 2/6H and 4/6N
    SPAM BELOW!

<Livid>(lv25) was formed by 6 members and officers of a US 367 guild late in the cataclysm expansion. We founded <Livid> because we felt as though our old guild was becoming too casual and we were looking to maintain and expand upon our hardcore raiding beliefs. We are proud to have obtained 3 Server-Firsts during MoP Launch and wish to continue pushing raiding progression throughout this expansion.
    Weekly Guild Activities: Each week we have an Alt raid on Saturdays at normal raid time. We also have a Rated Battleground group that runs earlier in the day on Saturday. We have several inter-guild 2s, 3s, and 5s teams as well that go at various times. If you are a talented PVPer or enjoy raiding on an alt, we have activities for you! We also do challenge modes on Friday evenings when there is enough interest by guildees.
    About us:

We offer a mature raiding environment, with officers that have plenty of real life and in game leadership experience. We believe in pushing players to be the best they possibly can be without demoralizing them or putting them down. Min/Maxing is not an option for <Livid> players, but rather a norm. Attendance to raids is mandatory and non-negotiable. We use mumble exclusively because of the small benefit it provides in real world speech lag (it’s faster than Ventrilo).

Raid Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thur. Raid Times are: 6:00 Server – 9:00 Server. With invites going out at 5:45 Server (server is on Pacific Time).
    Our Raid Times in Other Time Zones:
    7-10pm MST
    8-11pm CST
    9-Midnight EST

Our Server: Velen is a medium population PVE server with slightly more Alliance than horde (60/40). The economy is strong and AH prices are quite reasonable. Velen is in the New York Datacenter.
    Loot System: Loot Council with each raider getting a vote on who gets loot. The GMs make final decisions should there be a tie vote.This system has been a drama free loot system thus far.
    Expectations of All Raiders: Must have an exceptional understanding of your class and spec. Flawless raid attendance; raiding must be a top priority for you. We expect correct gemming, glyphing, speccing and reforging as well as the proper addons to manage your DPS/HPS/Uptimes, etc. We also require that your main raiding toon have leveled professions that are non- gathering professions. Pre-potting is expected on any boss encounter. Lastly, we require you have a stable internet connection and a computer capable of easily running World of Warcraft. We are an 18+ guild, prefer 25+. We do not allow trolling in trade chat or on the realm forums of any kind.
    What we Provide to Raiders:Feasts are Free (You MUST level cooking in your main area pre-5.1 patch drop) Guild Repairs are provided and we provide potions and flasks when we can. We also provide all Enchants and have ALL MOP Enchants unlocked. Extra guild bank funds are used to purchase BOE weapons for raiders. Anything we can do with guild bank funds to improve our raid team is done.
    How To Apply:

If you would like to ask any questions or want any more information, please do not hesitate to contact our lead recruitment officer and co-GM, Paticakes, in Game- Real Id: [i]MeganIn1987@yahoo.com or MoP Beta/Diablo Battletag: Paticakes#1823
    Please visit our website and click on “Raid Application” at the top to fill out an application.

Guild Website (for info and to Apply!): www.lividgamers.enjin.com
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Shaman
    <Inception> is a horde guild on Dawnbinger - PVE (CST - Server Time). We are currently 4/6 MSV and working on HoF first boss. We're getting serious and would love to find a tank and other dpsers that will fit our 10man environment. So, if you're a tank or dps and cant get into the heroic stuff because you dont meet the requirements. we would like to hear from you. You can reach me on Dawnbringer on Tatertottz or Agilez or my battle.net ID: Subnet#1651

Raid Times/Needs:

G1: Friday and Sunday 8:00pm to 11:00pm Server (CST)

- Needs: Range DPS

Regards,
    Taterz
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Hunter
    As Perseus said, we have a good team. Pushing for server first Mogushan all this weekend. Relevant links:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7199034752

Marjorie#1963 (Loden, HRofficer)
    tommyc06wow@hotmail.com (Perseus, our fearless leader)
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Priest
    Hello, if you are interested in going horde, check us out

<Gloryhogs> is a casual 25 man raiding guild that has been on Smolderthorn since 2005. We are the #1 25 man guild on Smolderthorn and are currently recruiting the following classes:

- Frost/Unholy Death Knights
    - Feral Druids
    - Hunters
    - Holy Paladins
    - Disc/Holy Priests
    - Shadow Priests
    - Elemental Shamans
    - Resto Shamans
    - Warlocks

Our raid schedule:
    Tues/Thur: 9:00PM - 12:30AM EST

Raid Streaming at: http://www.twitch.tv/unghanda

Our progression:
    - Mogu'shan Vaults = 2/6HM
    - Heart of Fear = 6/6NM
    - Terrace of Endless Spring = 4/4NM

Latest Accomplishments:
    - Realm First Normal Will of the Emperor (US #38)
    - Realm First Heroic Madness of Deathwing (US #115)
    - Realm First Heroic Ragnaros
    - Realm First Heroic Sinestra
    - Realm First Heroic Cho'gall
    - Realm First Heroic Al'akir
    - Realm First Heroic Nefarian

What we require:
    - Appropriately geared for raiding content
    - Able to meet our raid times
    - Know your class
    - Good Attitude
    - Willing to be the right spec

If interested please apply at: http://www.gloryhogs-guild.com

or feel free to contact Unghanda#1664, or Rahge#1567.
    Edited by Idea on 12/8/2012 12:08 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Shaman
    <Winterborne> of Greymane (Alliance) is a recently reformed guild. Less than 8 months ago, we decided to raid 25 man content. We are currently 16/16 Normal, 4/16 Hard Mode. Though we may not be as established as most of the other raiding guilds on Greymane which have been around since BC or even vanilla, we have a very strong officer core that was able to pull together a pretty good 25 man raid roster in such a short amount of time.

Now we're recruiting to improve our Roster, replace weak links and strengthen our core for MoP content. Currently we're focusing on the recruitment of a skilled and dedicated Hunter, but we're more than interested in anyone who can best what we already have.

We do NOT recruit for waitlist, or more than what we genuinely need. We find that recruiting for waitlist is simply insulting to our raiders, and we are very much against it. We ONLY recruit for CORE raid positions.

<Winterborne> is a progression oriented guild. Killing bosses when we kill them isn't enough. We like to compete for our kills. We're going to be pushing for server first kills, and we won't stop pushing there. On progression, we raid from Monday through Thursday, 9:30 - 12:30 EST.

We have multiple references in multiple of TOP END guilds which can vouch for the strength of our leadership and the potential of how far we can go. They are willing to speak with you to confirm that we are able to be a truly strong raiding guild in the near future.

If you have any questions take a look at our guild site Winterborne-GM.Enjin.com, or feel free to add me on Bnet Alexian#1728

Thanks for your time. Best of luck in your search for a new home!

-Lexi
    Edited by Lexitotems on 12/8/2012 12:21 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Priest
    Who we are:

Iron Knights has been a casual raiding unit since mid Burning Crusade. We are a laid back group of individuals who like to have a good time while getting things done. Our players come from diverse cultures and all walks of life, each one of them has a unique sense of humor and the ability to take a joke during our lockouts.

Iron Knights finished in the top 10 of their server in both The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King. We aspire to see all of the end game content as we have the past 3 expansions without raiding the same crazy schedules as top World / US / or even realm guilds.

Progression:

Mists of Panderia:

6/6 Mogu'Shan Vaults
    2/6 Heart of Fear

Cataclysm:

4/4 Bastion of Twilight
    5/5 Heroic Bastion of Twilight

6/6 Blackwing Descent
    6/6 Heroic Blackwing Descent

2/2 Throne of 4 Winds
    2/2 Heroic Throne of 4 Winds

7/7 Firelands
    6/7 Hardmode

8/8 Dragon Soul
    8/8 HM Dragon Soul

WotLK Achievements:

12/12 Heroic Icecrown Citadel - Drakes / Bane of the Fallen King
    Halion 10/25 - Horde First
    Algalon 10/25 - Drakes
    Tribute to Insanity

Burning Crusade Achievements:

Hand of A'dal
    Champion of the Naaru

When:
    ***** All times are listed as Easterntime *****

***25 Man Raid Times***

Tuesday: 8:45pm - 12:00am
    Wednesday: 8:45pm - 12:00am
    Thursday: 8:45pm - 12:00am

The big question..... Loot?:

Iron Knights has successfully run an officer driven loot council / wish-list system for the past 4 years. Our loot council is un-biased in deciding which way loot is distributed and is focused on what will make our raid succeed.

Loot is handed out via a few different criterea.

Attendance
    Performance
    Awareness
    Readiness

What we're looking for:

We are currently seeking like minded raiders that wish to see end game content on a casual raiding schedule. These individuals should be specced, glyphed, enchanted, and gemmed properly before applying or contacting our guild master. Preparedness is key, knowledge of the fights is a must for success in any raid. We prefer not to waste 5 minutes explaining fights to trial members.

Class Openings:

Fire Mage
    BM Hunter

Our recruitment status is currently open for all classes and exceptional players. The classes listed above are in high demand.

What do you do in your spare time?

Many of our members participate in guild achievement runs. Some still help farm for Ulduar Protodrakes, Icecrown Frostwyrms, as well as the Ashes of A'lar. Rated BG's are frequently formed between members, as well as old world 5 mans, and arenas.

How do I apply:

http://ironknights.org

Please visit our website and hit the apply now button on the left side of our website. The application process on an active day can take between a few hours and 3 days depending on our work / raiding schedule.

i_dragonfire_i@hotmail.com

You may also feel free to contact our guild master via realid. He is generally available for correspondence after 8:45pm Eastern Standard Time on weekdays
    Reply Quote
    immediate spot open

SHE LOOKED LVL EIGHTEEN is a 25/10m raiding guild on Eonar, consisting of player from top US 100 guilds who want to enjoy the game and down content in a competitive manner. We are looking for players who are competent and capable of performing at the level of some of our best players, so that we may push for top US rankings

We pride ourselves in our ability to push endgame content with a hardcore ability and mentality while having a 3-day a week schedule. We run a small roster as to give our Raiders Optimal raiding time roster usually runs 30-35 max. (pretty much your being recruited to raid not sit on the bench). Spots here are earned and we give every new recruit the chance to fight for a spot and prove they deserve it. We also run a semi-hardcore progression 10m on weekends late night

10m Raid days

SAT, SUN: 12-3:30AM EST

25m Raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
    Times: 8:50 (invites) 9-12:30 (we dont pull after 12:30)

Please be minimum 474 ilvl 4/6 MV progression

If your interested visit www.slle.co or msg me at my realID benker1000@aol.com or battletag trytrotic#1111 for any questions or for more info
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]