Stun and Silence duration needs a look @

90 Blood Elf Priest
every class has either 3 cc or more so pvp would be in a better state if durations from stuns and silence are reduce a little. most of the cc last for 5-6 sec if not 8 sec i think all imparing effects from cc should be set at 4 sec max at 5 imo.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
^Agreed
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Actually, I have a little different take on that...

They should up the Duration Reduction for the Meta Gems. That would make them useful as opposed to being completely useless.
Reply Quote
A meta fix would only be like putting bandaid on an open gash
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/10/2012 10:54 AMPosted by Feàrbabes

Kinda like the trinket change for reducing burst damage.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
12/10/2012 10:59 AMPosted by Shadowpowerz

Kinda like the trinket change for reducing burst damage.

pvp trinket nerf didnt fix anything it just screw up even worse classes with no burst damage (Shadow Priest) OP classes are still OP hunters warriors warlocks can still take you out fast..
instead of nerfing trinkets that would nerf every class in game they should stop fooling around and work on classes that have too much burst
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
How about they reduce fear. It is the most OP and obnoxious CC in this game right now. It is pretty bad that a preist can get out of combat and mount up before I can get back to them. DUMB
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
12/10/2012 12:43 PMPosted by Jeddruid
How about they reduce fear. It is the most OP and obnoxious CC in this game right now. It is pretty bad that a preist can get out of combat and mount up before I can get back to them. DUMB

Just like your OP cyclone, where I am spammed cycloned by you until the DR is at zero, then you go cat form and cowardly run away with your supersonic talent that makes you run at 1000% mount speed.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
Paladins say hi
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
12/10/2012 12:43 PMPosted by Jeddruid
Says the druid
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]